• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
just a reminder to everyone please bring ur equipment! (peligro, jeff, sung). i have an expected 10 ppl to be over, so 4 setups would allow everyone to play alot more!!!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thanks for coming and ggs to everyone that went over! i had a lot of fun :)

wes u and 24 should come more often, i learn a lot playing good ppl =p

also mrs joejoe did not show..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung, LOL

sure kanzaki, just check the op occasionally, i sometimes host fests on the weekends at my place if im not going to a tournament. (so, i wont be hosting this weekend..)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey peligro would you like me to put u in our list of players? lol even tho ur in hollywood? that's sorta close right? ;)

and alfredo where do u live? i dont think its pasadena..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i'm 323 (northeast LA)
my zip code is 90042
so i guess you can throw me under honorary 626 or something lol

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
Pound 5zzle my nizzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
did that saying/inside joke come from anywhere wes? man now im gonna say that at tournies.

also evan i just visited the peach boards. i can try to help you with peach dittos, if you want, i think ive gotten a little better at them...haha its better than nothing lol

EDIT: evan how did you do???

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Ooo fun fun, well I tend to be busy weekends, Friday's are normally up in the air though.. So hopefully I shall see you guys occasional Fridays :]

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
do you play melee? cuz thats what we play xD

@daniel-turns out my pool was stacked with really good eastcoast players, i told lovage about it an he was like "yeah your pool was pretty hard"

my luck sucks when it comes to pools

****in gay *** pools man i swear lmao!! xD

Oh well i got this next time!! =D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
evan, D: next time bro.

also, lol, would anyone be willing to come over tomorrow (thursday) afternoon? almost certain, but i think i'll be free thursday from like 2pm-9pm. if ppl are interested i'll confirm later today.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I might depending on if Dendy can come, if he can't then me and Dendy are playin like on sat

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Thursday I have class til 12, so works perfectly fine with me :D

I hit up Nashun yesterday actually to see if he wanted to play this Thursday.. but he has class til 5 =/

Note - I also have Project M if anybodys interested.. Else I can probably bring a Melee set up.. maybe?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sure guys let me know, i only plan on having ppl over for a few hours, not the whole 7.

peligro if u come we could practice other chars, just sayin.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
It looks like I may not go this Saturday so another spot is open.

Dante
Caleb
Daniel
Andrej is not confirmed, probably not going so essentially <open spot> unless he randomly wants to go
<open spot>

Does Evan or anyone else who lives near Daniel's want to take my spot? There could potentially be more 626 people than SB people in Dante's car if Andrej doesn't go and two 626 people take his spot lol. :chuckle: Dante will probably charge each passenger $10-$12 for a round trip.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
uh

if you're talking about this thread, then i guess i didn't mention it.

if you're talking about the tournament thread, it's in the thread title and in the schedule in the op. :)

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Eh ok I think I'll just play with dendy on saturday or somethin cause 3 hrs not enough :/

baka4moé

Smash Champion
=[ sung you and dendy should come over!!!!! even if evan leaves at 5, i never said i'd end it at 5...

dan and tao will be there.

evan i get out at 2, and then i have to pick up a package and turn in a set, so i won't be back till a little after 2.. maybe 215 if im fast enough.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Well I gotta do hw won't be able to sleep until class ends so I'm gunna really be needing to sleep srry :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmmmmk....

anyways just post here or text me if ur coming tomorrow, preferably post here i guess. please let me know at least a few hours ahead of time, so i can figure out what im doing tomorrow, lol. so evan are you coming or not?? peligro? kanzaki?

ooo man im so psyched for saturday!!!!!! lol im actually looking more forward to teams than singles :cool:

Top Bottom