• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
150 s. chester ave. pasadena, ca.

EDIT: uh all i have are 2tvs and 1 system, hugos bringing a system around 8pm...so ppl dont come until 8pm plz...and if u come please tell me ASAP, i don't want to have too many people to come lol, unless u can bring a setup..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
so oscar and johnny are going tomorrow then? not tonight? daniel your previous post is vague in regards to when people are going...are people going today, and tomorrow? or just tomorrow? either way i can only go tomorrow so w/e lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thanks and ggs to everyone that came, especially oscar for making the drive :). lol my falco still hasn't shown you whats up man.

i apologize for the **** that i shouldve prevented, and hope you guys come again...yep.

D

Deleted member

i'll come to the next one... had to study for a test

got ***** anyways... but did some damage control

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wes you have no idea loooooooool.

hahaha johnny "damage control" XD. it wasnt so bad that u didnt come, u missed an incident that i wouldnt want anyone to have their first time at my place...:(. but, oscar did show me how his falcon was better than yours :). wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better

hey guys anyone here thinking of going to genesis 2? im looking for people to room with...lets discuss hotels!!

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeee fun smashfest, thanks for hosting

shoutouts to sung and hugo for asking to money match, definitely made the night a lot funner

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I really wanted to money match but I am not rich like sung. Also I had no cash on me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Not rich, wasn't goin to festizzios this sunday so might as well haha

I think I'd be down too hopefully my friend QPAC can come too but he hasn't confirmed yet...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
nice. when are you free? the thing is most of the time i have people over it's pretty late, so that's why i need to know when u can come.

also, does this mean you'll be coming to tournaments? :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
JPL, nice. it's funny cause filing papers isn't the first thing that comes to mind when i think of JPL lol

sure thing Little England, jus post here if ur in the area. and yes, i've heard of you, ur prob better than me actually =p

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
it's kinda hard to place first if you never go to tourneys dude ;)

kevin what are generally good days/times for you?

i might host tomorrow, not sure yet though.
he just wants all the attention
you know like the hidden undiscovered talent
but we all know he's JUST A *****

Top Bottom