• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& 64 Weekly smashfests at A&C World. NOW ON FRIDAYS FROM 3PM - 8PM

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
The name's V115 (no disrespect), but feel free to call me V :)
And yes, I'm coming
And sorry dude, don't think I'll be MMing anyone anytime soon. I wanna wait until I'm good enough to enter the pro bracket before I start betting on my performance against people on the PR XD
I seriously doubt I'd beat you, and I don't like to throw money around, even if it's only $5. Sorry.

But I definitely want to get in at least 3 sets with you tomorrow XD
Gotta learn that MU so I can JV 4 stock Bassem next time he comes around, you know? XD

Gichan

Smash Champion
It's a business Mist, they gotta do it to keep it going. It's a great place, definitely deserves the $5.

Yo V, no problem, just watch how free I am tomorrow lol.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
The name's V115 (no disrespect), but feel free to call me V :)
And yes, I'm coming
And sorry dude, don't think I'll be MMing anyone anytime soon. I wanna wait until I'm good enough to enter the pro bracket before I start betting on my performance against people on the PR XD
I seriously doubt I'd beat you, and I don't like to throw money around, even if it's only $5. Sorry.

But I definitely want to get in at least 3 sets with you tomorrow XD
Gotta learn that MU so I can JV 4 stock Bassem next time he comes around, you know? XD
I can bet it against the ones I go even with, though, we must play!

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Was wondering about the frequency of these Saturday tournaments. How often do they happen?

Also, don't know how early you plan these but is there to be one on the 20th? I only ask cause I'd need to know now if I'm to make it.

EDIT: Nvm I found out that there is one on the 20th.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
goddammit i probably can't make it today after all :(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll be there maybe.

idk... Depressed again and don't feel like doing much.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can probably start coming to these again starting September.

My internship will likely be on tuesdays but I'm going to be pretty close to A&C and can probably show up for a few hours after work :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Anyone down to show up on Saturday? I hated that I couldn't play on Tuesday. Regardless, post here if you're interested to play on Sat.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I might show up.

Works perfectly, since I want to be downtown to take a picture of the CN tower when it's all orange.

LOL maybe I can show up first and get that free admission again.

Also won't be ruining the whole day for myself by trying to play straight MK again.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Won't be in Toronto saturday, maybe another time :(

edit: okay so my saturday plans got cancelled and I will most likely be coming! i've invited like 15 people but I dunno how many of them are in town or have plans :(

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm coming from brampton, there better be ppl here or ill be mad D:<

:phone:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
thanks to everyone who came today, it really distracted me from how pissed off i was at things/people not related to today's smashfest :)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i won't be there today but i can probably start coming again starting next week since i'll be working close by with flexible hours :)

not sure how often i'll be able to bring my wii tho since i'll have to bring it to work but we'll see

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Any weekday works for me really since I work over at queens park and can probably get off at 3 if I come in early enough. (I can probably bring my wii to work and bring it over after.)

Weekends are okay too but I won't be able to make all of them since I go to see DCF! quite a bit. :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
This isn't York man, it's a business. You'd have to talk with A&C Games first if they even want to change the date.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
hmm... wont be going to them as often as I thought then. oh well

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
idk what my schedule is going to end up looking like, so I don't have an opinion atm.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Won't be able to make weekdays (other than Friday) at all, but even if it was on Friday or the weekend I wouldn't be able to make them all. So well I vote for Friday or Saturday my opinion shouldn't be considered that important.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I get off of uni at 3 on Friday, so I should be able to arrive by like 4:30-5 every Friday.
I'll be there this week, Gi.

Top Bottom