• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/18/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A July Brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i judge everyone all the time cuz i think im good

not really but anyway

just realized that im bringing a tv which doesnt fit in my trunk so that means i can only take 4 people. sorry to any 5th person that wanted to go but to me tourny efficiancy is more important than an extra person, you can all contact 8bit who is currently thinking of driving, if he gets people interested in going willing to help pay gas im sure he'll be a bit more motivated.

nevershootme

Smash Master
i judge everyone all the time cuz i think im good

not really but anyway

just realized that im bringing a tv which doesnt fit in my trunk so that means i can only take 4 people. sorry to any 5th person that wanted to go but to me tourny efficiancy is more important than an extra person, you can all contact 8bit who is currently thinking of driving, if he gets people interested in going willing to help pay gas im sure he'll be a bit more motivated.
the only problem is if i have the balls to do so in coming :) I mean the only time is if i come up to orlando is for School since i'm moving up there hopefully next month if i get accepted

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Well, 8bit if you take me back Ill pay the total cost of gas there and back for the whole trip, if you do decide to go for some reason.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dang...

i think i'm coming to this, but idk

Lio/WaGmoney is back!!!!!!!!!11111111111

hopefully lol

edit: for real if i go i need housing for at least 4 people (prolly 6 tbh) let me know how many of us you can house........ help out please

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
gdx you suck for making another page

if i go i need housing for at least 4 people (prolly 6 tbh) let me know how many of us you can house FRIDAY NIGHT........ help out please

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Has anyone Every played Dokapon Kingdom. I been playing with Captain Crunch and I cant seem to stop wanting to play. I should be playing smash.
Dokapon Kingdom is too good!!! I have to play that again.
dokapon kingdom...at first you dont think it'll be that good, looking at it..then you start playing it. then you start to discover how evil the game really is. but its so much fun :laugh:

and 8bit, maybe. i have to see into some other things first

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
gallax, let's MM cause i don't fight any pikachussssssssssssss

i pikachoose you...... lol

gay

but for real, zmt owes me a match in brawl for 3 bucks of food and a match in smash64 for .... something

LETS DO IT

i'm back on that wario tr-iz-ack

and my IKE

IKE

Top Bottom