• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/23/2011: Viva Espana! NEOH vs PITTSBURGH DODGEBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011

Tedium

Smash Cadet
1. Shugo - always a pleasure. Grats on collecting ducats at this one.

2. M@V - good ****. Go yinsburgh. We should meet up while you're still in town so you can learn me some **** about falco/ mk.

3. Blue Rogue - good **** in melee and brawl. You're a surgeon with those farts. Maybe next time I won't take you to the cruise with my garbage MK. :3

4. Pops - the character chameleon! Good ****. Always fun to watch your matches.

5. Links467763478 - I think me and Carroll's collective butts still hurt from that dubs match.

9. Jiffyboob - nice meeting you, fun friendlies! Also, sweet ness.

9. Suyon - trolololololololololololololololololololololololololol... Etc...

13. Tedium - You suck at brawl and your mother is a *****. Should've
stuck to golf. Lololol

17. Vudujin - dat lvl 9 misfire COMBO. You should enter brawl more! We need more hype.

17. Lokii - thanks for hosting. Also, I think I exerted more energy into that dodgeball match than I have in 13 years. Nice ZSS btw!

17. Carroll - Oh my girl! Best ZSS in dah burgh. Keep on keepin' on with brawl. Also, @_@ your melee Marth.

Special melee shoutout to Taki. Can't wait till you troll everyone at the next brawl tourney you go to!

:phone:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
^ Sole is still an IDIOTTTTTTTT for givin that girl the last ball!!!!@@@@!!!!!!

<3 him though since he did most of the work lmaoo :)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
This tourney was a lot of fun. It's just like I remember NEOH tournies: I almost timed out two people. :p

Shout-outs maybe sometime.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, good **** Mav!! Same to Shugo as always.

I don't know where else to say this but....a player named GarmV needs a ride to KTAR and is willing to meet up in Pittsburgh and will pay to carpool to KTAR 6. Does anyone know who from Pittsburgh is possibly making a drive over here for KTAR? If so please let myself or GarmV know.

M@v

Subarashii!
I can't go Keitaro, I have to re-carpet/re-paint my room at Penn State that weekend. And I imagine I'm probably the only Pittsburgh player with a car who would make the trip. The only other one I can think of is CREWS. He went to COT5, so he's willing to travel. No clue if he plans to go or not.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
1. Shugo-- OMG we neeeeed to get drunk together sometime!
2. M@V-- Good stuff!
3. Blue Rogue-- CAN TON!!!
4. Pops-- A WILD POPS APPEARED!!! yayy for reppin OUGA <3
5. King Beef-- good seeing you again!! :D
5. Links24-- you're a phone charger mooch. LOL :bee:
7. Argent-- good seeing you!
9. Solecalibur-- way to trip and get KO'D.....EPIC DODGEBALL FAIL!!! funniest thing everrr
9. IThrowThings-- Intense set!! GGs!!
9. Jiffyboob-- Way to ditch me in dubs... its ok, I'm used to being a last resort
9. Suyon-- good seeing you!
13. Denzi-- good job on helping host an awesome tourney!
13. Blimp-- GGs!!! cool Samus
13. King~-- good seeing you!
17. Auspher-- beeyotch <333
17. Lokii-- YOU GO GIRL!!!! Seriously, you did a phenomenal job as TO and dealing with all the craziness. Amazing tourney!!!
17. DJNicholasRage aka Carroll -- D'awww thanks! *blushes* you melee players crack me up lol
17. Moya-- Nice meeting you, and GG's!!

M@v

Subarashii!
I liked the part when kb thought he got me out, but the person behind me caught the ball when it rebounded off me :)

2. M@V - good ****. Go yinsburgh. We should meet up while you're still in town so you can learn me some **** about falco/ mk.

:phone:

Sure thing. I'm free after 4:30 on weekdays. This weekend I'm busy, and I'm free in the day time the weekend after.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
@rikku just let me know and i'll be down!!

and nick lol i still blame you regardless.

M@v

Subarashii!
That sentence's grammar is..... amazing.

...Blue go to APEX :mad:. I'd be completely down to team if you could make it.

Top Bottom