• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25/09 Gathering Place Games - GP Brawl 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
thread is dead.... hmmm
I wonder why. I was going to this but not anymore. Melee gigs is this day and you already know its going to be big cause of shiz and mango. Plus my partner will pick melee over brawl anyday lol. So I lost a partner and a ride so I might as well go to gigs.

CO18

Smash Hero
dont do this no1 will be here due to melee gigs.

Everyone should go to watch FL take on Mango
I wanna see it but got no car lol and my parents probably wouldnt take me half an hour away then have to come back just for me to watch people play.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Um, ok go all wolf so you can get CG'ed to hell by DDD. You have been warned...
Says the guy who gets his D3 zero to deathed by a yoshi :chuckle: *couch* once *cough*

I can hold my own in D3 vs. wolf..........................kinda sorta, need at least 1 spike

But yeah, I kinda want to see mango at work.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I wont be going to gigs to watch melee. I will more than likely attend this tourney, but it depends how well i dot at brawl gigs and if my money is right.

CO18

Smash Hero
After I win this I'll head over to Melee gigs to watch Mango. :)
lawl I still dont understand how you can come to this but not gigs. Do you need a teammate? MK18 needs one since Hrnut and I are teaming for practice for genesis.
Unless your teaming with your bro of course but if not u guys should team.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Screw melee. I'm not gonna let this garbage bully me into changing the tourney date. This tourney is still on for the same date as posted. So people come to this.

Says the guy who gets his D3 zero to deathed by a yoshi :chuckle: *couch* once *cough*

I can hold my own in D3 vs. wolf..........................kinda sorta, need at least 1 spike

But yeah, I kinda want to see mango at work.
Not another peep outta you yoshiboy! You will never do that again

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol the chinese food place at this is mad good

tbh tho, everyone in orlando should just go to gigs... xd

OverLade

Smash Hero
lawl I still dont understand how you can come to this but not gigs. Do you need a teammate? MK18 needs one since Hrnut and I are teaming for practice for genesis.
Unless your teaming with your bro of course but if not u guys should team.
I can likely to come both, but I'd rather be safe and come to something with a lil less competition. :)

I'll be teaming with Samusabe for this though, sorry. :(

i'm going to destroy you ;)
Bring the D son. :laugh:

Possible homo.

We gotta get in friendlies before or after the tourney if you want.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So yea....I'll definitely be attending this. Spike, if I don't have a partner for this (I'll know within the next few days) then I'll team with you.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
HRNick we need serious friendlies, I use falco for snake now, and it has improved alot.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
got this at off... virg is going somewhere... wonder who I'ma team with...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'll come, but i won't compete. i'll come after work if its ok with you guys.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea i think ima skip gigs so ill have money for this tourney. LoL ill keep u guys posted! BTW i might have a partner for this already, but im not sure. If I do im sorry sensei, but thanks for your offer. Ill let u know if things change for some reason tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom