• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 CHECK OP FOR LT INFO! WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Dissapointed for the 3rd GT tourny in a row without +, but come on, BRAWL LOW TIER DOUBLES over effin Melee? Really?

Ah well. Hopefully everyone else can go have a good time.
If you want to bring a full setup that we can also use for tournament Dai, I would be more than happy to let you use it for Brawl + friendlies. The only tournament I would request we use it for regular Brawl is for Brawl Singles, as I expect that to have the biggest turnout.

adumbrodeus said:
S'alright, nothing can be done now I guess, I prefer melee but what can you do.

I should be able to bring a set-up, TV and wii with Brawl (and melee for friendlies).
Sure thing, thanks

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
were teaming this time right CJT.
I don't think Im doing dubs again for a long time. Remember what happened at GT? I was doing pretty well during doubles, hit my peak during friendlies, and then bottomed out during singles. I don't think I want to do doubles if its gonna exhaust me again.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ALright i need a partner and a low tier partner. I can play pretty much anyone in low tier except link idk y but i just cant play link and never could :/ You kirin wanna team for low tiers XDDDD

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Im doing dubs again for a long time. Remember what happened at GT? I was doing pretty well during doubles, hit my peak during friendlies, and then bottomed out during singles. I don't think I want to do doubles if its gonna exhaust me again.
****, then i need a partner then.

knightmare.... want to team?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
If you want to bring a full setup that we can also use for tournament Dai, I would be more than happy to let you use it for Brawl + friendlies. The only tournament I would request we use it for regular Brawl is for Brawl Singles, as I expect that to have the biggest turnout.

Sure thing, thanks
Thanks, but I ain't in Long Island during the summer, so it would cost me about 20 dollars in venue and transportation to POSSIBLY get friendlies...

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Thanks, but I ain't in Long Island during the summer, so it would cost me about 20 dollars in venue and transportation to POSSIBLY get friendlies...
Ah I'm sorry man. It's all good, though, I understand. If we end up hosting another one, I'll see what I can do about adding + :)

PLEASE GUYS, WE NEED TVS! SUPPORT THE TOURNEY AND BRING ONE!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I'l try to come to this, also you guys actually think sonic is a low tier?
Although I applaud the Sonic boards for getting their **** together and kicking *** to get him raised on the Tier List I think Sonic is completely overrated and cannot compete with the characters he's placed with now. He's Low Tier.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Wait, so whats the deal with textures? Only character textures, no stages? Im fine with that (I actually hate stage textures) but how do we do characer textures if File replacement isnt on the standard .gct that we're using for tourney?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Fixed. I can assure that much, playing the game 4 times this week and throughout it's arcade release. And I assure you, a BB side tourny will get me there faster than +.
If I had a say in the matter, it would be. The next tournament I host/co-host will have BB on the side though. I need a freakin 360 stick though >_>

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Why you don't have a say in your own tourny I don't know. But PS3 that thing man! It's the evo approved easy to convert from the PS2 stick for 20 bucks tourny console. But am looking forward to the next GT then. I'm not going to lose the chance for a thriving BB community throughout the state.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Why you don't have a say in your own tourny I don't know. But PS3 that thing man! It's the evo approved easy to convert from the PS2 stick for 20 bucks tourny console. But am looking forward to the next GT then. I'm not going to lose the chance for a thriving BB community throughout the state.
lolz technically I'm not the absolute TO, X-0 is and he wanted low tiers, so i put it up. PS3 is too expensive, and i already own a 360. Not to mention my PS2 stick sucks so bad >_<

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
lolz technically I'm not the absolute TO, X-0 is and he wanted low tiers, so i put it up. PS3 is too expensive, and i already own a 360. Not to mention my PS2 stick sucks so bad >_<
I'm just saying what the tournament standards are is all. Of course I would lend my stick as long as I'm not playing and you know how to use a stick.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'm just saying what the tournament standards are is all. Of course I would lend my stick as long as I'm not playing and you know how to use a stick.
Do you bash it against your head?!

XD

nah im jking of course i know how to use one, i would be grateful for it but i need one to practice with too >_<

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
wait doom you actually want to team with me? XD. That explains why you IMed me the other day. I tried IMing you back but you havent been on aim. Two people have asked me to do low tier doubles...so idk well see. I just gotta talk to the other guy. (Vivathesaturn)

oh and yea.. im coming to this lol.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i will try and make this, i def want to come. i have to work on that day but i could get it off...mabye

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Do you bash it against your head?!

XD

nah im jking of course i know how to use one, i would be grateful for it but i need one to practice with too >_<
lol well getting for 360 to practice is one thing, then tourny time, we make the hand off. The only thing is I can't go Bang all over ya normally online.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
i will try and make this, i def want to come. i have to work on that day but i could get it off...mabye
Get off work son!

lol well getting for 360 to practice is one thing, then tourny time, we make the hand off. The only thing is I can't go Bang all over ya normally online.
lol word I gotcha I just won $250 store credit at PnT and was considering putting it toward a PS3 but I figured I'd just get other stuff with it.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i'll keep my stage texture's off. i got character textures done, except for Pokemon Trainer. we should have grand finals downstairs as opposed to upstairs by the bathroom. kind of annoying when people need to take a friggin piss and can't go around the counter.

Top Bottom