• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 CHECK OP FOR LT INFO! WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Allied

Smash Master
Matt, I'm going to have to insist that you allow Zelda in low tiers because she is total trash much worse than Bowser, PT, and Sonic.

Also, I hate $10 venue fees when the venues are mediocre. It's so gay. I charge $5 for my awesome hotel venue that's way better than anything else out there.
I agree with a 110% with inui his Hotel is expertly ran and very roomy that tends to the needs of everyone its a 5 dollar venue fee

Yours is 10 dollars and i absolutely hate the venue LOL i didnt sit down the whole time unless i had to yell at people to get up so i can do a tournament match

>.> not to mention the laggy tvs

Like i'm not completely trying to bash on you guys who are hosting it i thank you very much for the hard work and effort going into this but

When inui is right
inui is right

lower venue fee

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Inui deserves a donut for being right. But the people are ***** there though can't lie about that. I can't even take a ****ing piss there too w/o distracting like NL's matchs and what not from last time.

btw kingz, $5 mm my cf vs your mk?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If one was to call me a ****, even if they was joking I would not like it. Unless we are like, really close friends. besides that, no, you can kick rocks, and if you keep it up, I am knocking out some lights.

Allied

Smash Master
woahh dark.pch

everybody lets chill

its just a video game

i think we should all go out to dinners ^_^ and really enjoy ourself as competitive brawl players

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Inui is far past right, the venue should be like ****ing $2 for how ****ty it is lol. Small space, 65 person capacity, no room for rest rooms, laggy TV's, we constantly get nagged about our language and all for an overlyexpensive venue. lol

PD, talk to them about lowering plz? :O

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Didn't notice this before...

How about I 3 stock you IRL?

Cool it with the racism, ok?
wtf it was a joke calm down im asian also so seriously

How about we hang his azz in a tree after the tournament. If he parents ask, lets put a drink near him and say he thought he was a possum.
Okay so where in the middle of new york/long island GL trying to find a tree and whoa calm down wow never knew peach ains take **** so seriously

btw kingz, $5 mm my cf vs your mk?[/QUOTE]
lol lets get it son

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
...I fail to see how he was being racist at all. He's not calling all people of Asian descent prostitutes or any kind of negative name. -_- He was just saying that the reward for winning the set was Asian hookers, rather than money. Honestly, that isn't racist or offensive in the slightest. He made no derogatory remark towards ANYONE. Had he said "all Asians are hookers lolz!" then I'd understand.

Before anyone calls me out on being biased or some ridiculous ****, his posts annoy me just as much as they do to you. I honestly can't believe that people misconstrued what he said so badly. <_<

Edit: Unless people are talking about some different post he made, but that's the only one I saw.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
...I fail to see how he was being racist at all. He's not calling all people of Asian descent prostitutes or any kind of negative name. -_- He was just saying that the reward for winning the set was Asian hookers, rather than money. Honestly, that isn't racist or offensive in the slightest. He made no derogatory remark towards ANYONE. Had he said "all Asians are hookers lolz!" then I'd understand.

Before anyone calls me out on being biased or some ridiculous ****, his posts annoy me just as much as they do to you. I honestly can't believe that people misconstrued what he said so badly. <_<

Edit: Unless people are talking about some different post he made, but that's the only one I saw.
Well i would've said the same thing if i wasent too lazy to type all this and doom would not defend me if it wasent true this guy hates me also so none of you guys try to pull out one of the stupid comments

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Also just putting this out there now.

It appears that a certain crackhead/coke addict in the Smash community seems to be changing around brackets of tourneys that he's not even hosting for self-benificial reasonings. If any of you see a rather tall white male that looks like he just shot up before he came to the tourney (Age 20) near a laptop near the front counter or front window, please alert PD, Doommachine and Will immediately.

Because we don't want ****ed up brackets... AGAIN

PS: The guy will most likely have his name on the back of his shirt, rumor has it, he wears it to every tourney. Reason? To get his name out there? To remember it? The world may never know... O_O

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

It appears that a certain crackhead/coke addict in the Smash community seems to be changing around brackets of tourneys that he's not even hosting for self-benificial reasonings. If any of you see a rather tall white male that looks like he just shot up before he came to the tourney (Age 20) near a laptop near the front counter or front window, please alert PD, Doommachine and Will immediately.

PS: The guy will most likely have his name on the back of his shirt, rumor has it, he wears it to every tourney. Reason? To get his name out there? To remember it? The world may never know... O_O
lololololol let me make a terrible guess that isnt true at all...is it cheese??

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

This guy you speak of does he go by the name ch3333s333?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
wtf it was a joke calm down im asian also so seriously
It was a racist joke, but since you're Asian, I really just feel sorry for you.

Racism against the AA community is everywhere, and honestly azns continuing it is the last thing it needs. I'll leave you with a link with a little about racism that the AA community is facing and activism against it.

The point is that the joke works off that implication, that azn women as submissive sex objects.

Maybe it was blown out of proportion BUT it's definately worth making a point about.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Please, sir! We're treating him like a pedo, we let people know what he does and his description but we don't give the name! D:< What do you think this is?!!!

... Yeah it's Cheese...

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

Racism against the AA community is everywhere, and honestly azns continuing it is the last thing it needs. I'll leave you with a link with a little about racism that the AA community is facing and activism against it.

The point is that the joke works off that implication, that azn women as submissive sex objects.

Maybe it was blown out of proportion BUT it's definately worth making a point about.
Im not actually asian but brazilian asian same thing

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Please, sir! We're treating him like a pedo, we let people know what he does and his description but we don't give the name! D:< What do you think this is?!!!

... Yeah it's Cheese...
i think its ****ed up. also my dog is asian soooooooo yea...im white on the outside, black on the inside and part asain....

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

Dude. You don't need to give a wall of text to the kid. If you just see him in tourney just mm him and take your leave. Nothing more; Nothing less. No need to give a paragraph. Also he's not asian I'm so deadsure. I know him irl, BigM tell'em your white along with your brother pls. (noracistjokeintended).

also MASSIVE LOL @ MBLAZE

Ruk, can you go on aim pls?

Allied

Smash Master
Kingz-knightmares wins this thread

enough said

That ***** was the first one to sign up to LOL

<3

Top Bottom