• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 CHECK OP FOR LT INFO! WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey, I'm bringing my 360 and Blazblue with me, so if anyone wants to MM me in it or just play friendlies let me know. Also, I only have 360 controllers, so if you happen to play it, but use the stick (with a 360 port) bring it yourself.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm bringing my 360 and Blazblue with me, so if anyone wants to MM me in it or just play friendlies let me know. Also, I only have 360 controllers, so if you happen to play it, but use the stick (with a 360 port) bring it yourself.
yooo snakeee, let me in that blazblue hypebeast son lol. i never even got to touch it at all and i wanna see that ****, and i heard the soundtrack is amazing. good games need good music :o.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui next time i see your blinded dumb azz let's do this MM

Anti + Random Smasher vs Inui + Random Smasher

deal?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
A ride home, for the homeless asian. lolpun

KAYS this is a total emergency. Since parents are total mother****ing d!ckwads, I need a ride home. I have the option of taking the LIRR but l'd rather not resort to that. If l do, it's probably gonna be with Minty and idk who ever the **** is going but still. I'm asking if ANYONE who can drive, anyone who can drive me to Queens/Floral Park which is probably a 30min drive from the venue. Anyone who is kind enough or on their way can at least take a small detour and drop me off home. If it's really needed, I'll be happy to pay up the bills (try not to charge too much please? lol.) Just drop me a PM or talk to me on my aim and work something out. Really dying need of a ride home and the lirr is a dirty mother****ing wh0re (since my stop is floral park and ****). but yeah.

kthx if any1 read this.

edit: k nvm not taking train with minty but to anyone whose taking lirr lol

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
OK since Anti isn't bringing equipment for streaming anymore, cheese and I are going to bring the equipment necessary for a live stream minus a computer. Will GT let us plug it into a computer and use it for a live stream?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I'm not coming to this, nor do I have a 360 (PS3), but wouldn't mind a mm at CTF or a BB tourny someday? Also, switched from Jin to Nu?

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm not coming to this, nor do I have a 360 (PS3), but wouldn't mind a mm at CTF or a BB tourny someday? Also, switched from Jin to Nu?
Well, I suck right now with using the arcade stick, and I don't even own one so I don't think I'll be going to CTF any time soon. Otherwise, sure :)
And yeah I only use Nu now...even though I know how to use Jin somewhat decently.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
bull ****........im not going. >_>
Are you serious? I need to know

F for FataL said:
can I still enter LT doubles?
yes

GodHand said:
What if the best way for me and 3 other people who registered was to get a ride by a friend who was not registered? He does not want to enter anything he just needs somewhere to chill, he may even be about the town most of the time I dont really know. But I am not gonna have him drive 5 hours and then 5 more hours just to get back home and then drive 5 more hours again to pick up... He is compact too so he won't be noticed lol.
I guess it can't be helped but i recomend he stays out of the venue unless he wants to pay Venue Fee, they're usually strict on that

@ Hippie - Maybe we can give you a ride home idk ask around and if no one else offers we could probably lol

slowpoketales

Smash Rookie
hey if you're bringin Blazblue I'm up for some friendlies in that(I main carl and sub ragna), I might end up bringin my arcade stick for that but idk, if that gets stolen I'd have to kill someone o_o so I might just use an xbox controller and john every time i lose.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
hey if you're bringin Blazblue I'm up for some friendlies in that(I main carl and sub ragna), I might end up bringin my arcade stick for that but idk, if that gets stolen I'd have to kill someone o_o so I might just use an xbox controller and john every time i lose.
If you main Carl, how do you plan to do crap on the controller?

Either way, props for maining Carl.

slowpoketales

Smash Rookie
yeah seriously I can't do crap on a regular controller with carl, hence me actually shelling out the money for a stick lol. I am gonna just map my buttons different and piss off the next person playing haha, PREPARE FOR CONTROLLER JOHNS(justified ones < . <; )

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Gonna be a gorgeous day to stand outside and wait for your match to be called!

slowpoketales

Smash Rookie
Screw outside, I'm part irish and I go straight from pale -> burned, I'm staying inside provided it doesn't smell like a million zebra

nvrmd, im just gonna buy some febreze or some ****

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
gettin ready to go to this shiz........... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuh hype

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
im with 6 smashers, 7 of us coming including myself. we're waiting to see if any1 else shows..

edit: now its 8 of us including me

Top Bottom