• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Tristate has like....23847928357 more players than we do. They get three states, why shouldn't we? ;]
I'm going to have to agree with Josh here. NC is a state with a scene about half the size of one of those states... (we'd still tap 1v1 buttttt anyway)

Are they too scared to actually do it? Since we'd obviously get some tappage going and whatnot.

btw wtf is this me vs nando ****, I don't even know him. This thread is about Cam laying the smackdown on some ***** named Sneak.

but come on, i'd still tap.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I thought pp and alukard said they will have a 3 vs 3 or 6 vs 6 for NC vs tristate.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah **** that, dont be scared. Y'all talkin ****. Rep our state, we dont need florida and the rest of the south.

hbox aint in here talking ****. Florida, Ga, etc aint talkin ****.

NC is. So less get it in.

1.pp
2. josh.
3. yay
4.Dj rome
5 cam
6.foxy
7. karn
8 stingers
i forgot who y'al lhave ranked.

but yea, it should be ten v ten. tri-state best vs NC best. And on a live stream!

less go! hype!

brawl is still better though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah no Dop unless Dop is living here from now on, and like isnt just here for a few months like kadaj's original plan.

but yea, dark hart, dat list lookin stacked.

tri-state bout to feel the presha!

edit: but where is karn and foxy? im sure they are better then some people u listed. have they been dropping off?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
5$ side bet? i will paypal that ****

~~~random NC scrub who knows he's a scrub~~~
who's dickridin Cam, not really, sneaks just annoyin as **** always placing tristate at the pinnacle of melee, and he's more funny to see mad.

this thread is now amazing.... im getting my *** to ROM...
im annoying as ****? lol you got some nerve always talkin about frame data that never matters that you cant even use anyway.. your own nc boys can barely tolerate ur annoyance

SK919

Deal with it
Good luck cam. Ryan I had your back but you be laming it up in this thread... and now it's an NC vs. Tri-state thing.. .

Good luck cam....!!!

Hope you can recovery from the whole you might create for yourself Ryan

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol ali doesn't even play anymore
he's still better than 95% percent of NC

im annoying as ****? lol you got some nerve always talkin about frame data that never matters that you cant even use anyway.. your own nc boys can barely tolerate ur annoyance
omg just leave NC already, you and your black ***. I'm tired of you acting like you're better than the rest of us just because your from tri-state. Do you wanna know why we're all riding Cam's c0ck? Because we've known him for a few years, that's why. As a newcomer challenging a beloved member of our community did really expect any different from NC? omg get butthurt over the internet more.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
god dammit lucas this thread was basically dead already

Diatenshi

Smash Lord

annoying as hell

"yo if i just put TRISTATE in my sentences its like i make up for how bad i am at this game cause i can just rep all my people back home"

not saying you arent better than me

but thats like being better than ocean, im the eternal IDGAF at this game, but even i know it, u bad.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
he's still better than 95% percent of NC

omg just leave NC already, you and your black ***. I'm tired of you acting like you're better than the rest of us just because your from tri-state. Do you wanna know why we're all riding Cam's c0ck? Because we've known him for a few years, that's why. As a newcomer challenging a beloved member of our community did really expect any different from NC? omg get butthurt over the internet more.
lol you and your white *** can stfu... you guys rep where you from and i do the same and i do w.e the *** i want. try sayin some sht like that too my face and see how big it can really turn lol
and @ mike g - been there.. took that
and @ matt - be serious, most of the **** i say were obviously jokes when me saying tristate was involved. It was usually **** you guys mentioned and i went along wit.. gtfo here wit dat **** and if you think im bad at the game i dont even know how to rate u and ur useless frame data but we can MM too idc. Like i said your own ppl dont even like u.. i hear that **** all the time cuz u always spittin some useless nonesense about the game to make up for ur trashness

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol @ taking it personally.

Gotta give props to Sneak for holdin it down, which is a good trait to have when you have to come back and face everyone after you get whupped when you talked so much.

Watch dem l-cancels

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
don't worry Sneak, I won't be too harsh on you after this 3-0 coming your way.

lol u ngrs need to stop taking this personally because ain't no one getting physical at smash bros tournaments around here.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
lol you and your white *** can stfu... you guys rep where you from and i do the same and i do w.e the *** i want. try sayin some sht like that too my face and see how big it can really turn lol
and @ mike g - been there.. took that
and @ matt - be serious, most of the **** i say were obviously jokes when me saying tristate was involved. It was usually **** you guys mentioned and i went along wit.. gtfo here wit dat **** and if you think im bad at the game i dont even know how to rate u and ur useless frame data but we can MM too idc. Like i said your own ppl dont even like u.. i hear that **** all the time cuz u always spittin some useless nonesense about the game to make up for ur trashness

lez put it this way

you say tri state way too much, its annoying.

i dont really care how im liked, or how you see me, im not here to be best friends with everyone, i really like this community and im there for anyone in it, being it rides to tournys or any of that ****.

i know im bad, how u gonna call me bad when i said im bad? and yah frame data is just fun to spout cause its like, oh.... btw 4 frames.

which is usefull in frame traps Ex. Marths downthrow downtilt traps
40 frames to techroll, 20 to stand
Dtilt is 20 frames, miss the tech you get hit... tech i do it again, you get hit, roll, IASA walk, grab or fsmash

and "my own people" you probably refer to are chris, ashley, and Jon, most likely, i get on chris' nerves cause he actually wants to improve and im hindering him with a bad attitude, my bad to chris

im prolly just annoyin to ashley, but thats aight.

and to Jon well he's prolly the same as chris, really tries hard and i respect it but i cannot honor him and do the same

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol its crazy how people take personal and racial stabs at me and when i retaliate in the same manner they act like its my fault... like im the one who made the initial comment that warranted retaliation

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Sneak, prove my point more why don'tcha XD

btw seriously, leave NC if we're just a bunch of whining scrubs that aren't worth your time,

and I will tell you to anything to your face because I'm a prick who doesn't give a ****, you think you're so tough lol this is the ****ing internet and we're talking about video game. get over yourself

Top Bottom