• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7734 Vids :: DK vs. Alot of people now up! Melee 2

Tx3Fate

Smash Cadet
Eh. Except Gimpy is trying to lead the movement back toward melee, last time I heard. If thats true I wouldn't be surprised that he would report the community is going back to melee. RL mindgames.

Anyways, 7734 is not the best DK, period. Until you have some decent tourney wins you can't really say that. Plus, videos of matches mean nothing if they are mess around friendlies or even online. Just to make a point.

On top of that, beating a few players on GB means nothing. I'm considered the best DK on gamebattles, and I know for a fact that im not even close to the best DK around. Bum would embarass me for certain, and I bet Ripple would whip me in person as well.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You just reitterated a bunch of stuff that was already said and admitted to. Bum is better then 7734, if he plays brawl. (which, last time I checked he didn't).

Kalm, we are waiting for you to play.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Sorry about the lag 7734. I've got an internet prob right now that I'm waiting to have fixed. I'm not getting the right amount of megs that I'm supposed to. In fact not near enough, anytime my GF tries to watch videos on her comp or even when she loaded a big page it caused us to lag.
Thats why I killed myself on the last match, I could tell the lag was messing you up, I don't relish victories I don't deserve...

Anyways, I enjoyed fighting you, I hope you keep my on your list for future Brawls. the DSL guys should have their lazy ***** out here within a week.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about the lag 7734. I've got an internet prob right now that I'm waiting to have fixed. I'm not getting the right amount of megs that I'm supposed to. In fact not near enough, anytime my GF tries to watch videos on her comp or even when she loaded a big page it caused us to lag.
Thats why I killed myself on the last match, I could tell the lag was messing you up, I don't relish victories I don't deserve...

Anyways, I enjoyed fighting you, I hope you keep my on your list for future Brawls. the DSL guys should have their lazy ***** out here within a week.
The lag was half my fault. My friend was uploading stuff to his myspace. But your DK is really good. We have similar play style.

Ripple- sorry bout the lag dude. You were playing way more aggressive this time!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Yeah, I plan to start uploading videos to youtube here in a week or so. The main difference between me and other DKs I think is I actually don't use the Bair that much. I guess my meta game just didn't develop that way. I think the main tricks I got you with where; more frequent up tilt juggling, hand slap range (it can be a big mind game advantage to have that secret extra range) and that I was able to cargo you up under the stage once or twice.
My favorite notorious trick is the Dropping technique, where I grabbed you at the edge of the stage and just held you. I mostly use it to torture Snake but I've killed a lot of other people with it too.

Ah well anyways, I totally want to fight again before too long, I think we can learn a lot from each other. I suppose I need to fight Ripple before too long too eh? xD

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
7734 whats up man I know u got da best donkey kong in the world man dont worry bout bout these noobs.lol but da question is can u handle this diddy kong?

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
**** dat guy dotally just called me a noob. Dats da worst thing you can calls a homedawg shiznit gee in da hizzouse straight up from east side.

Bout bout.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
You're like one of those Hannah Montana fangirls who'd do anything to take her spot on stage...

Please go choke on his meat stick some more, fangirl...
It looks like they live together, which means they're likely in a relationship. So all the meat choking should be verified.

lmao that **** was funny. nice reply
*bows*
Thank you.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Gotta love it. See I started this as a troller. Then, people come in and TROLL! Yeahuhz!

Anyways. My fault, myspace uploading was for a trip to Six Flags me and 7734 took sunday, ****ing amazing ^.^ Bunch of pics. I wanted to steal a couple rounds with you as well. Be cautious though, my peach is crazy ^^

Oh, and for the record, Hannah Montana kicks ***! [/joke]

EDIT:: BTW, you are not NEAR cool enough to quote CoreyGames in your siggy. Props to omar, death to you.

xReDEMx

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm the head of the 7734 fan club.

He's the best DK in the world right now. Anyone gonna challenge it? lawlz ^.^

Oh, and just for the hell of it:

Good games Ripple, you kicked my ZSS's *** like crazy. But I think you need to work on your Peach game some more. Good matches tho ^.^

hmm video's do mean alot, but i have a pretty good DK =]

but i main diddy so it would be hard for me to have the best

look out for my combo vid coming up soon, and i do sigs =p

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I changed my mind. Smashbot226 is in fact cool enough. And he's aloud to trash this thread.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
I dont see your brawl code!

This thread was trash from the first post! Sorry 7734! Wait... That's me! ****

I dont have internet on my wii yet so were goin to have to play in person. me and eric tried to call u today so we could play

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
Saw some of 77's vids, pretty bad recording but the gameplay was crystal clear.
I'm really tired right now and so mostly what I was paying attention to was what moves he was using, how much he used those moves, and % of what actually hit.

Your Bair skill is amazing, I saw you use it for spacing/juggling/KOing/edgeguarding. Your most effective move. I bet you mess around with D3 from time to time?
Grabs, you essentially use that to get your opponents up into the air and off the stage to set up for another move.
Fair... You use it a lot and from what I saw it mostly hurt you because you rarely hit with it and it left you open a lot. Although you did get one sick kill where you chased the other guy and clobbered him to the side of the screen.
B charge, I guess you do that for mind games? Saw you hit a few times, but the amount of time you spent charging and the few times you actually hit almost make it seem not worthwhile.
Tilts/smashes - With Donkey that whole set of moves has a great knock-back and you managed to hit the opponent a lot and again with the grabs that just helps you set up for more moves.
Recovery: I honestly didn't know monkeys could fly, you just kept coming back.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm not going to be a cocky *** like hte rest of you guys...but i'll gladly play you people in some DK games. I dont think DK dittos mean anything, except whose better at DK dittos (not considering the other 40 possible matchups)...but i wont deny i'm very good. I play with Lee (the gamestop champ), and online (lol!11 online d oens't mean nethang!1) i've held my own quite well against other notable people like anther, simna, sethlon(he hates online though), etc. Theres some good DKs out there, but nothing has impressed me. Noone can claim to be the best at anything in this game. its too new..and none of you people even have any credit..not in this game and not even in melee.

my AIM is TheCyphus if anyone wants to do business. ggs. =]

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this thread really needs to die right now. that's enough bashing him

smashbot226

Smash Master
i'm not going to be a cocky *** like hte rest of you guys...but i'll gladly play you people in some DK games. I dont think DK dittos mean anything, except whose better at DK dittos (not considering the other 40 possible matchups)...but i wont deny i'm very good. I play with Lee (the gamestop champ), and online (lol!11 online d oens't mean nethang!1) i've held my own quite well against other notable people like anther, simna, sethlon(he hates online though), etc. Theres some good DKs out there, but nothing has impressed me. Noone can claim to be the best at anything in this game. its too new..and none of you people even have any credit..not in this game and not even in melee.

my AIM is TheCyphus if anyone wants to do business. ggs. =]
1. Go away. Your attitude is unwanted, almost troll-like.

2. Who says EVERYONE is the *ss? Just 7734, who's claiming to have the best DK.

3. You sound like a complete boaster and braggart from this paragraph of yours.

In other words...

Shove off.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer

In other words...

Shove off.
1. i had a hint of sarcasm in my post, but i guess you didn't catch.
" lol!11 online d oens't mean nethang!1"

2. i apologize..i didn't know mentioning actual games against good people was worse than "rwar im da best" Thats what this topic is for: ego boosting/trash talking. Its funny.

3. why are you counting?

4. is the number of times your mother gave me head last night.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace

In other words...

Shove off.
Under all technicalities, he never claimed to have the best DK. I claimed for him, because he does, excluding Bum if he still plays as I stated earlier.

And Cyphus, I picked up the same kind of vibe from you. Definetly reread your posts and make sure you didn't imply something unintended.

And finally, the best part of all this discussion, wasting topic, trolling, it's all into a computer screen. Nobody should even lift a finger to it, just words. ^.^

And finally RIppl3! Dude, when we started the rounds with your Yoshi, those eggs were faster then lasers XD I didn't know what to expect from you, but yoshi was the last thing. Definetly amazing.

GetSmashedWithTheBros

Smash Apprentice
Refer to above.
Good catch - I forgot to mention that you'll need some lube.

Honestly? Save it, dude. No one cares, and you've just dropped a steaming load of flamebait. These forums are supposed to be used for discussing important things related to the SSB series that everyone in the community can benefit from. You running your mouth doesn't benefit anyone. In the future, please refrain from, "OMGWTF [insert name here] is t3h BEST [insert SSBB character here]!! Lulz no 1 can beet him just don't ev3n try ROFLCOPTERBURGERS". No one really wants to hear that, do they?

And if you really feel the need to tell people this, then do us all a favor and post it on your prepubescent MySpace instead of these forums.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Two things...

First is where the hell can I find those videos? I looked everwhere.

Second is the whole "hes the best DK" thing is kinda extremely exaggerated. I mean the guys good but from how we fought and from the videos I've seen up to now I'm not even seeing where you can get the idea that hes the best DK ever next to maybe one person.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Ok so I just watched the three 7734 vids on Youtube. He's fighting a Kirby aaaand... doesn't look too hot. He just spams bair, fsmash and dsmash for the most part. Almost NO ftilt/dtilt, and way way waaaay too much fair. Those vids are from a month ago-- did he get a lot better since then or what?

Smash Journeyman
First off.. I dont claim to be the best DK. I did get a lot better since those videos because it was a week after it came out... and SFX posted those videos to show off his own skill, Not Mine! I have alot of recent footage where I'm playing really well. I also have footage of me getting *****... I'm not going to post that though! What I'm saying is that I have good days and bad days just like everybody else. And I use the boards to meet and have good matches, with really good people. So if anyone wants to have fun matches with a good DK PM me please!

DM1- Change the title of this thread, cuz I'm tired of defending myself!!!!!!!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
7734 you don't need to defend yourself, because I know you never claimed to be the best DK ever. Dark Meow is the one who consitantly claims that you're the best DK ever. And yes I did really enjoy fighting you, you're very skileld with DK. Now where can I see those recent vids of awesome love?

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Sorry, that post of mine was dumb. Don't mean to call you out. I'm sure you're a good DK player and I realize you didn't make that claim. *shrug*

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
First off.. I dont claim to be the best DK. I did get a lot better since those videos because it was a week after it came out... and SFX posted those videos to show off his own skill, Not Mine! I have alot of recent footage where I'm playing really well. I also have footage of me getting *****... I'm not going to post that though! What I'm saying is that I have good days and bad days just like everybody else. And I use the boards to meet and have good matches, with really good people. So if anyone wants to have fun matches with a good DK PM me please!

DM1- Change the title of this thread, cuz I'm tired of defending myself!!!!!!!
I would like to analyze the "new" ones as well. Win and lose.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
We are uploading the vids right now. Youtube is a ***** to upload **** with.

And hey guys, 2nd best, cmon now. And yeah, I've already admitted this was a waste of internet XD

7734:: Changing the thread name, it will be for the vids now, as to preserve forum space ^.^

Top Bottom