• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7th BEST

So Fatal

Smash Master
Oh wow that was awesome, he was really fun to play but then he got distracted by his gf and lost interest in dittos I guess. Shame. The first match went decently, but then he read me a lot faster than I did him, so he started ****** me after a couple matches. Was really enjoyable for me though, good opportunity for experience. Damn though, I had no idea I was playing Fatal. That's cool.

Such a shame I can't come this weekend.
Haha. GGs man they were fun.:reverse: Good snake too.

Pat, I'm getting pretty decent at Melee. I might take some extra cash.:reverse:

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
no infinite? ;_;
Actually you might have some grab release bull dinky. Not really sure. I know matchups really well with this character!!

I wouldn't have used Wario against Yoshi anyway, unless it was on a solid cp stage.

No it's not Marth. It's a new character. I play Marth all the time. No Skillz knows what character I'm talking about.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Actually you might have some grab release bull dinky. Not really sure. I know matchups really well with this character!!

I wouldn't have used Wario against Yoshi anyway, unless it was on a solid cp stage.

No it's not Marth. It's a new character. I play Marth all the time. No Skillz knows what character I'm talking about.
im calling IC, just cuz i can.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
He still gets nervous around women, remember that night he had that hot date?
Was that the one with the Asian girl or the Italian chick??
Maybe it was the one with the green eyes, those are the best!
How can you not get nervous?

Anyways, I'm guessing that's a yes Frannie?

Sharky come with us!!

Money match reminders:
CJT
No Skills

Calm, it's diddy isn't it?

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Cross I have no reason to MM you :p
I've only played one game with you and it was close (missed a lot of edge grabs *sad*), and I really don't use Marth often. Hmmm

CJT has knocked me out of loser's bracket twice with close games down to 3rd game.

No Skills has beaten me in a set 2-0 and then put away his Marth. I've beaten him before. Although it was close and I got lucky as I accidently messed up my DAC into a foward smash. He let go of his shield and, well he died at like 60% or something like that.

I really don't use MM to make money, just to test my current skill against previous losses. Of course the other player could also get better, but you know I'll take it into account.

So, friendlies? lol
Also exam today... *sigh*

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Cross I have no reason to MM you :p
I've only played one game with you and it was close (missed a lot of edge grabs *sad*), and I really don't use Marth often. Hmmm

CJT has knocked me out of loser's bracket twice with close games down to 3rd game.

No Skills has beaten me in a set 2-0 and then put away his Marth. I've beaten him before. Although it was close and I got lucky as I accidently messed up my DAC into a foward smash. He let go of his shield and, well he died at like 60% or something like that.

I really don't use MM to make money, just to test my current skill against previous losses. Of course the other player could also get better, but you know I'll take it into account.

So, friendlies? lol
Also exam today... *sigh*
All I hear are excuses :p nah jk I understand, although I meant that I wanted to play marth/falco against your snake and not the other way around. Still no? We can do friendlies after too.

:phone:

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Cura, I don't feel like I should beat you with my current skill level.
Hmm plus I get to play you all the time, and you get practice plus foods sometimes
Also I don't think we've had over 1000 matches, but point noted.

Fine, I'll $1 money match you -Cross-. Is that your actual gamer tag?
my snake v any character you want

Cura come practive w/ us
I'm free most of this weekend

-Cross-

Smash Ace
I'm just gonna go by cross now. It's more convenient. Also bcb we should somehow figure out how to play friendlies irl given how close we live to each other

:phone:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I just realized I haven't played Vibe in bracket or pools in a while. Confirmed for beating him in Marth dittos.
The opposite here, through the past two tournaments we both attended, we played each other four times. Be sure to take him out so there's not a fifth or six time in three tournaments ;p

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
That's mostly becaue you both make top 4 often, so you're bound to play. But yeah will take him out with all those characters I play that have great Marth mu's.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
LOL CALM DONT USE THAT CHARACTER XD

@dai idk if ill be able to money match u, cash is really tight atm but ill be glad to use my marth in a tryhard friendly set, since u only money match to test ur skill it should work just as good.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing so much wifi with mostly that character and Wario. I'm definitely going to bring that character out, just not against Marth.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
@No Skillz
That's fine,
Can we do
Snake vs Marth
Pikachu vs Any
?

Also Stack, is confirmed.
He'll be attending.

He might be looking for a partner since well, I already said yes to Frannie
:D