• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

805 thread -July 6 and 7-

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
*****s

i just got agricola, a sick board game

so were doin this

me oscar teepan festizzers and big D

im free every night but saturday, derek every day but wednesday

what about YOOOOUOUUUU

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg agricola agricola

i refuse to play with festizzio

i can only imagine the gay *** strats he would have

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was fairly underwhelmed by dominion but obviously i only have one game's experience

but the fact that i didn't know or care what everyone else was doing was kind of a turnoff

anyway i'm eager to see how agricola is

hopefully it's as fun as der siedler

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I can understand that. How much you have to pay attention to what everyone else is doing does depend a good bit on what cards are out there. It comes into play the more attack cards you have out there, and also if there are the Gardens card in play (card which gives you 1 point for every 10 cards in your deck). If there aren't Gardens or attack cards, then it becomes more of a race, although usually there is at least one action that is crucial to winning and you have to make sure you get enough before they run out. Personally I like Dominion a bit more than Der Siedler.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
we should play a different day than tonight

actually maybe if it's late tonight
but i'm gonna watch the game/hang out with other people tonight
LATE TONIGHT??
I"M DOWN

-joe

mio

Smash Ace
805, this series is primarily for you guys, so come support and rep your territory! Now is the time when you don't have to put all that effort into carpools, gas money, etc. just to travel to all those terrible, stuffy, small venues throughout Socal. These ranbats are your few chances to have the Socal Melee Community come to you guys, and it's hosted in one of the best, if not THE best venue in Socal. What more could you ask for?

Next Ranbat (1.2) Friday, July 2nd. I hope to see most of you there!

Top Bottom