• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 needs to step it up!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
next brawl tourny I enter my is gonna be stepping it up for hugs (SIUFH)

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to practice more, but sadly I don't know too many people from the OC 949 and 714 community. I'm the only person in my group of friends who actually plays brawl competitively. No one cares to go to tourneys. :(

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
SWEET i am in SD for the summer but i get back when the semester starts. I've been looking for people for play with. I hear the Anime Club club plays b4 meetings. True?

Axis

Smash Apprentice
Yea there need to be more smashfests in norcal too, it's all ready August and theres only been a few over the whole summer. NEED MOAR SMEESH PLZ!

BIO was sick though! :)

PS

SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT IN MY SIG...ACTIVATE!

HugS™

Smash Lord

I guess the 818 listened.

Gooooood **** winning West Coast circuit 1 and 2, and The Winter Game Fest.

****, the 818 is ****** now. Good **** Haze, Fiction, Larry Lurrr.

Brings a tear to my eye.
Making Papa HugS proud.

DJMirror

Smash Master
949 and 714 need to step it up for
MELEE

hey HugS since i have the monday off every week would it be ok for me to drive from irvine to 818 to play against you in melee/brawl?

JDM

Smash Champion
Irvine IMO is fine. Every tourney theres like 5-6 irvine players and most of us place decent/top 5.

Top Bottom