• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
You are the ones who played at mikes house the on Friday? My team was there but i was at work, hopefully you guys can get together again and I can be there. Luigi is the ILLEST!!!

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
blindhobo.. you know knives lives in la crescenta during the summer and im in la canada and so are two crew members and blitz is like 5 minutes away

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
I can go to northridge, I take two busses to go to northridge mall, so maybe if u live in northridge and wanna smash we can meet up at the mall and walk from there haha idk

Atlus8

Smash Master
I live by Van Nuys and Blythe (before Roscoe). If you know were The Plant is, I live somewhat near there. Go up Van Nuys then a left at Blythe. You should see a M'cD on one of the corners.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Hahaha I know where that is too
Ive been to the plant a million times. But ummm I'll tell you guys when i can smash cuz i work and stuff so practically my whole week is booked every week, but if i get out early any day of school or something I can go smash. But if not my bro J666 and NES can go smash any weekend.
add me on msn slimsteven510@hotmail.com
or aim: xxfiendoxx

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
hahaha
hey not only are we smashers but w'ere tutors too, we'll get your homework done quick then we can smash
but yea just add me on msn or aim and we can talk about time and place so i can see when im free to smash. but you can mostly always smash with the rest of team 8-Bit NES and J666 so whatever you want

msn: slimsteven510@hotmail.com
aim: xxfiendoxx

Atlus8

Smash Master
Actually it's more of a discipline problem: drifting off while the teacher is speaking. The by the end of class I'm like "huh?":confused: I'm able to understand the work if I study myself, but I always procrastinate. :laugh:
Anyone wants to chat, aim: dragonteeth88

leggojake

Smash Rookie
Yeah this thread is sort of old..but I am new here and i love to play super smash (shiek) and would challenge anybody for money. I live in northridge (818) its about 15 mins from simi valley. Anybody interested? I can host at my house or something. I like to meet new people. aim: leggojake
msn : leggoman23@hotmail.com

leggojake

Smash Rookie
alright...got any friends you can bring? the more the merrier. i can probably host the next saturday from now. Im off school then. Message me back...registration is open to anybody?
aim: leggojake

C~SLY

Smash Rookie
818? we got your 818 here in sherman oakes/ van nuys!

we got 8-bit ova here!!
-me -sheik/marth/others
-Ragging_Missles -samus
-Rain -fox/falco/CF
-Morb - luigi
-J666 -link/others
-NESS -peach/others

yup yup yup!
so i you wana smash w/ us jus let Ragging_Missles know aight.
latz.

AJtwist

Smash Cadet
oh ****... i feel like i learned about this thread a bit too late... lol
Im an 818 Sherman Oaks Smasher!
there are 3 of Us, Tahir, Hose and I
A Sheik, a Samus, and a Yoshi/Peach
if any tourneys go on let me know!
AIM = randomtwist28
or myspace.com/ajtwist
Im not on AIM a lot so don't trust that as much... :laugh:

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Umm if we do smash on Saturday who's down to go? Like... how many people? Cuz i went to a smashfest on Saturday and only 5 ppl were there counting me and NES. It was pretty fun but I want to smash with a lot more ppl.

Top Bottom