• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8th BEST: < 60 entrants

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
On my wii, I've got a (presumed) low tier set between Shopkeeper as Ganondorf and a Lucas with the tag of .__' that I think is BCB. Can someone confirm this for me?

I also have a game saved between Bre-z and Sharky on Halberd.

I currently lack the means to record and upload these matches. However, I can send these replays to the involved if they want them.

Sharky

Smash Master
super fashionably late shoutouts:

*1: Cura I can and will beat you with the right mindset. I'm gunning for you and the top spot at utica, mark my words. Dat callout.
*1: Omega Tyrant Didn't play at all this tourney, revenge will wait =(
3: Vibe You've shown me a few things I need to work on, but I've got you in my sights, as well. And...you got ****ing *****.
4: JamesG See Cura's shoutout. I just need to be more patient against you.
5: CAC Good games, always fun playing/talking with you. **** Mario. XD
5: Sharky Time chamber time.
7: CJT Great seeing you again! =D Stop taking so many needless risks in doubles, you need to give lucario that fourth stock! Next time we'll play more.
7: Calm Do want salty runback of koopa vs ganon at utica =D
9: Dai Luna Stop getting spiked!!!! Good **** beating no-skillz
9: L-Don Didn't play this time, revenge will wait. =)
9: Stack I'm kinda glad you lost to CAC, I didn't want to play you =/ Thanks for taking over driving for me. =)
9: MetalPat Tough luck in bracket, you've got this next time. Additional shoutouts for carrying vibe.
13: No_Skillz I'll tell you the same thing I told Bre-z. I beat you because I was able to control stage much better than you, and I fully realized this in game 2. You kept coming at me the same way, so I just kept doing the same thing. Sorry if it seemed gay or stupid, but what works works. =/ You're definitely pretty good though, hope to see you place better next time. =D
13: BCB Didn't play, I wanted to infinite you =(
13: Bre-z I basically said everything after our set lol. Good games once again =D
13: SonicNinja didn't meet/play
17: Phantom didn't meet/play
17: KA You were much better than I anticipated, and kinda had me scared during our set, not gonna lie lol. I think all my kills on you were ground pounds lol. XD

MELEE:
Beta: good ****, beat jesse for me now.
Erk: good ****, beat beta for me now.
Cura: should've won that last set, you got me salty.
Kwan: didn't play, but I always love watching your DK =D
Mr Massacre: thanks for carrying me to a win in doubles =P
T. Webb: fun friendlies after dubs, I suck at melee XD

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
That's a good mindset to have man. I'll be looking forward to the friendlies/tourney sets at Utica.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
On my wii, I've got a (presumed) low tier set between Shopkeeper as Ganondorf and a Lucas with the tag of .__' that I think is BCB. Can someone confirm this for me?

I also have a game saved between Bre-z and Sharky on Halberd.

I currently lack the means to record and upload these matches. However, I can send these replays to the involved if they want them.
Yeah that Lucas was me.

huMps

Smash Ace
Does that mean there are no melee vids? Or did someone else ask a different question because your post doesn't really make sense if it's a response to mine lol

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
i haven't made a post in forever, but i would like to give a special congratulations to beta for winning this tourney! you're work so hard to becoming one of the best in the WNY/CNY area and it definitely showed in your performance. i'm glad you've continued to improve and I'm looking forward to playing you guys when I return! Also, huge grats to Erk as well!

Top Bottom