• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Fearless did you beat anyone else in losers after you beat afro, but before you lost to radiX?

Veggi

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, I couldn't move much though.

Yoshi and Kirby player: Sorry for killing you with fsmash when I was about to lose. Matches were good, I didn't actually try to hide my DK from you. I just noticed I couldn't get inside your range with Mario or Peach.

Lucas player: I didn't actually mean to fsmash your PK Thunder, it's a pretty annoying way to lose I have to say.

Yummy: DDR was fun, thanks for showing us where the Loop was.

Lio: Projectiles everywhere! Great Toon Link, tried Mario, got *****. Tried Fox, I got ***** too. Thanks for telling me how tourneys are supposed to work.

Xeno: Eat FLUDD and fsmash.

RadiX: I didn't learn very fast in that last match did I? Just got up from the edge into a tornado every time and tried to fsmash it. Mach Tornado beats Kong Tornado, it seems. I enjoyed it a lot. So that makes me the DK player.

Hungry: Thanks for hosting WATO and sorry for forgetting to disconnect my Wiimote.

To everyone: Thanks for being patient with all my Wiimote things.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good **** to radix placing 5th, he's getting massive xYz GW/DDD practice. My DDD is too gewd.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, I couldn't move much though.

Yoshi and Kirby player: Sorry for killing you with fsmash when I was about to lose. Matches were good, I didn't actually try to hide my DK from you. I just noticed I couldn't get inside your range with Mario or Peach.

Lucas player: I didn't actually mean to fsmash your PK Thunder, it's a pretty annoying way to lose I have to say.

Yummy: DDR was fun, thanks for showing us where the Loop was.

Lio: Projectiles everywhere! Great Toon Link, tried Mario, got *****. Tried Fox, I got ***** too. Thanks for telling me how tourneys are supposed to work.

Xeno: Eat FLUDD and fsmash.

RadiX: I didn't learn very fast in that last match did I? Just got up from the edge into a tornado every time and tried to fsmash it. Mach Tornado beats Kong Tornado, it seems. I enjoyed it a lot. So that makes me the DK player.

Hungry: Thanks for hosting WATO and sorry for forgetting to disconnect my Wiimote.

To everyone: Thanks for being patient with all my Wiimote things.
yea it was fun and no problem

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
D-Torr: Nice falcon. But you gotta learn the sheik match up. I feel as if I did'nt play Sheik it would've been a bit different.
dtorr- only one way to go right?
D-torr - Really hope you had fun. I was really glad to see you there. I wish Stafu could of went too so you, him, kyon and I could **** doubles XD
Thanks for the shoutouts, Laijin, Uuaa, and Legion. Here are my shoutouts.

Laijin - GGs. I started to figure out how to combat your tech chasing too late. If not you would have 4 stocked me both matches. Yeah, I plan on getting more practice against Sheik. I hope to play you again.

Uuaa - Yeah, the only way to go is up. I am happy I entered Melee singles even though I knew I wasn't going to win a set. It showed me a lot. I am also happy my motivation speech helped you out, a bit. It did help you, right?

Legion - Yeah I did have fun. This was my second WATO tourny and it was a blast. I wished Mikey (StaFu) was there too. I had to team with Action B@stard instead, but he was a good replacement. We did good, and we could've did better if he had trusted my Yoshi. No worries though, because me and Mikey are gonna wreck at Florida Gaming. Watch out for D-Torr & StaFu!!!

HungryBox - Thanks for hosting an amazing tourny. I wished I could've helped out a bit more.

Afro & Seibrik - I now see why you guys are unbeaten (by a FL team). It was good to face in doubles. Can't wait to face you with my real partner, StaFu.

Lio - OMG! Your Toon Link is too good. You know how to use your projectiles extremely well. GGS.

Galuuda - Your ICs are too good, too. Also, our match showed me that I should never counterpick Delfino Plaza ever again. I hate D3.

Action B@stard - You're good. Your Lucas is very good. No reason for you to take loses so seriously. We did good in teams, you just need to trust your Lucas more.

God Meow Mix - Good friendlies we had in Melee. We need to play some friendlies in Brawl as well.

and to Chops, GDX, Rx-, HRnut, Acorn, Dark Sonic, ColBol, Fearless, and the rest of WATO for being too cool.

I need to be in a better bracket next time, the two matches I had were against Lio and Galuuda (who placed 9th and 4th respectively). I'm not mad I lost to them because that shows I didn't lose to some random people. I just need to get my Yoshi and Diddy Kong better. Also, I need to get better at Melee as well.

Oh, and I got a better name for WATO6.

WHINING AIN'T THE OPTION

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If Wato can hold WATO tournaments with acronym names, then TNT should have tournaments with TNT names.

Who's got the good ideas for TNT acronyms....?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
If Wato can hold WATO tournaments with acronym names, then TNT should have tournaments with TNT names.

Who's got the good ideas for TNT acronyms....?

TAILORS NEED TAILORING!!!?!?!?!?

It sucks, doesn't it? I don't know, it just came from the top of my head. I'll come up with some more later.

DC

Smash Cadet
I think you might have gotten 9th, 13th if i'm wrong

and if im right it also means that
13. Fearless
17. Hiroshi
25. DK Player (kenyu?)
33. 2 letter kirby dude (MC? DC?)
That doesn't make any sense, I beat hiroshi in the first round and then hiroshi lost again in the losers bracket. Both me and R@vyn tied for 9th place along with some other people.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Carlos here. :]

SHOUT OUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:

Uuah: **** man, your fox is too good as always. Yeah, I am starting to practive ubBcancels, lol. You should have seen how many times I did it wrong agaisnt some kids in friendlies, hahahaha.

Pengie: ****!!!! Your Falco was too good, I hope to play you again, hahaha.

Laijin: Man, your Marth, and your Link, and everyone else you picked were too good haha. Hope to play you again sometime man.

Hiroshi: Thanks for the mindGAEM tips, man. I'll definetly keep it in mind.

Legion: Ahhh, lol. Double doc on you and uuaa didn't work out so well. xDDD It was fun playing you Cristine. : D

DRD: Man, thanks to you for giving me a ride there and back to my house, and for food! :] Also, our docs are pretty close in skill, still. ;3 Oh, and man, the only match I won was against you. xD Although you did get me a few times in friendlies, haha.

Darksonic GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your marth stop being so greedy and you were dark blue not dark!!! Lol, man. Just kidding, too GOOD, can't wait to play you again some time man. WAT BOM COMBOSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh lol.

Finch: Man, your icies are dangerous! Haha, it was fun playing you man.

Afro Thundah GAHHHHHHHH Your DK was really good, man. Sorry for my random sayins and stuff, expect more. Hope to play you again.

Zoro: Lol thanks man. I like making people laugh so yeah. :] It was fun playing you on a day other than TUESDAY yeah.

Amber: Omg awesome cookies! I had like, four. [I had a kid give me one hahaha]

kid that had orange shirt: YOU LOST THE GAME HUR... NO I DID TOO. :] You were funny kid.

Hbox: Thanks for hosting this mang. ;3

Yummy and Beefy Man good seeing you there. Sadly I didn't play much brawl, I didn't feel like it haha. ;3 Good pit though. : D

Guy in green shirt and the other with flat hat: AHhhhh your double marios and bowzers were good, lol against me and DRD; and me and that kid in orange shirt''s double everything xD GRRRRR

D-torr: Man, I wanted to play you, but you were already bogged down. I tried to cheer you up man, although I was feeling a bit down too. But we can't ever give up, mang! Hope to see you at Florida gaming.

Stafu Sadly I didn't see you here, mang. I know you wanted to be here, see you at next week! : D

Rx: You got that pinky in the brain theme song stuck in my head! Never is that a bad thing. ;3

Marin: Hope to play your peach next time, haha. :] KNEEEEEEEEEEE.

Action B: Man, you did great in teams with Dtorr, better luck next time dawg! ;p

Otru: TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :]

Kyon: I wish I could have played you, but yeah. I know you did great with Cristine. : D I know I can be annoying, but I apolagize for my personality... ^^;

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Wow, Acromaker is garabage.

They have a really small word bank...

I keep getting the same combinations of words over and over.

Like I tried my name (John) and the only word it used for J was Just, and it used it every single time.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I just typed JJJJ, out of curiousity, and I got Just Judge Judge Judge

are you kidding me?

they need to get more words for that ****

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Wow, Acromaker is garabage.

They have a really small word bank...

I keep getting the same combinations of words over and over.

Like I tried my name (John) and the only word it used for J was Just, and it used it every single time.
lol i just googled it man

DONT H8 APPRECIATE THAT I ACTUALLY GOOGLED IT.

Noa.

Smash Master
Good tournament. Thanks for hosting it Hungrybox. And thanks to all the people I played. I had a good time, even if I did bad.

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
That WAS too much fun.
I'll have to get better and the FG tourney is WAYYY expensive.
I'll try to go if i have the money...hope I can.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol yea, i got warlock punched

but it was only my D3. If it were my diddy i would have to apologize the monkey gods.

Im not trying to be nice. Legion really is the best zelda in FL (not that theres that many anyway, but still lol). since nick has now seen her, he pretty much agrees with me. Kyon + Legion have some sick teamwork too. Teaming with radix was also fun. He's now seen the power of GW and MK

tourney was fun, aside from my loss to hungrybox. I always lose to him in the most unlucky of ways. Hopefully next time i can cut that part out of the match. My first loss was to gmoney, but that was fun and i got no johns for that. I gotta go back into my own personal time chamber and figure out how to kill wario faster cause he was living to 160+ every stock :laugh:

the florida gaming tourney next week should be fantastical. cant wait. If you come to me at the tourney and tell me that megacon sucks and this tourney is way better, i'll give you a free hug for being so right

MEGACON SUCKS! MY D3 GOT WARLOCK PUNCHED

TEECO

Smash Ace
~SHOUTOUTS!~

Hungrybox- WATO 5 was great deff comming tot the next WATO. RIVER GAWD

DC & R@vyn- Fun doubles guys. sweet MK and Kirby team. Stop getting spiked though! :)

GDX- GET WAAAAAAAAAARLOCK PUNCHED lolol besides that, i got ***** by your D3

Radix- Really good player. Cool guy and ggs bro, your snake is sick.

Galuuda & Meowmix- Samus and Toon Link were realllly good. Best samus ive faught IRL. Spiked 3 tiiiimes AGH.

Seibrk & Afro- MK team was fun fighting. Awesome teamwork. GGs

Lio- Didn't get a piece of your TL 1v1 but i got a mouthful in doubles. Ggs man. Best TL i've faught. Your mk is good for him being new to you!

Zoro, Marin, & the other ppl playing Melee in the kitchen- Sorry for scaring you guys when I ran in like a creep lolol. Zoro, I want to play you ganon.

Amber- good cookies

KENYU- Bestie <3

WATOWATOWATOWATOWATOWATOWATO

PS: Hungrybox, I left an empty Vault bottle in some silverware around your kitchen.
Im genuinely sorry I meant to throw it away but I got in a match lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
lol yea, i got warlock punched

but it was only my D3. If it were my diddy i would have to apologize the monkey gods.

Im not trying to be nice. Legion really is the best zelda in FL (not that theres that many anyway, but still lol). since nick has now seen her, he pretty much agrees with me. Kyon + Legion have some sick teamwork too. Teaming with radix was also fun. He's now seen the power of GW and MK

tourney was fun, aside from my loss to hungrybox. I always lose to him in the most unlucky of ways. Hopefully next time i can cut that part out of the match. My first loss was to gmoney, but that was fun and i got no johns for that. I gotta go back into my own personal time chamber and figure out how to kill wario faster cause he was living to 160+ every stock :laugh:

the florida gaming tourney next week should be fantastical. cant wait. If you come to me at the tourney and tell me that megacon sucks and this tourney is way better, i'll give you a free hug for being so right

MEGACON SUCKS! MY D3 GOT WARLOCK PUNCHED
Yo man.....We own, Legion and I. =) Thanks alot. You and your diddy kongness, you know your super ownage as well. =^-^=

Top Bottom