• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There was Project M at no johns in NY but I didn't play it cuz I was playing this AWESOME hacked melee with some Akatsuki clan costume on doc and some music that hyped me the **** up... yeah.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
poor jeff

someone should give him a ride

(i wont even be in the state so i cant help)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, HBox technically does live in Orlando. He lives right off of Kissimmee, though.
Lol that one time I went to his house for Florida gaming, I was like "**** WE ARE IN ORLANDO ALREADY?" haha.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll talk to some GA folks about it. This also clashes with 2 other close tournaments, but I just want to be in your room with you.

with the lights off.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
G-ville better come!

By the way, my parents will once again be in South Florida during this. Meaning if you pay door fee, you're welcome to stay and play mega-friendlies after the tournament until like the next morning lol.

Steak N Shake will probably follow :D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
G-ville better come!

By the way, my parents will once again be in South Florida during this. Meaning if you pay door fee, you're welcome to stay and play mega-friendlies after the tournament until like the next morning lol.

Steak N Shake will probably follow :D
I might consider staying

seeing as I always pay door fee

PB&J

Smash Hero
i knew m2k would go..but ga has there own tourny..most of us will be there since we are starting a circuit event..ill try coming to the next one or something

Top Bottom