• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

vericz

Smash Champion
LOL doodah that's messed up. I wonder how well Sighrax and Hungry would do in teams. Hey hungry, i remember louis got mad because we took "Downward Spiral" , and you two were gonna use that name. How about "Boxcar Racers" for F-Zero & HungryBox? Cheesy, but makes sense in a way.
That's actually a nastee name,

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo john were gonna have to do some matches for those zebra cakes, ill hook u up with some grub if u win, otherwise im stealing ur zebra cakes ftw son!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
...Are there special ingredients to these brownies?

Mooney you gonna bring my money if you come to this?

Test tomorrow... x.x

Oops better stop posting till shoutoutz. 1 more to 1600.

Darrel why aren't you online??

if i go

ill have 50$ of it

edit:this is a good reason for some1 to house me

i wish i had money and a car =(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ohh i forgot to ask, TBP told me to ask around cuz he needs a team partner for this, someone who is nasty and is down to team with him??
Here's what needs to go down, I should MM him 2/3, and if I lose, he gets brownies/zebra cakes, but if I win, he has to be my partner for teams. (it sounds like such a punishment.) I should actually do this with anyone who needs a teammate. I'm really not that bad.

@Smash Gordon: I gotcha cake's son, you gonna earn em'?:lick::lick::lick::psycho:

Renth

Smash Hero
Here's what needs to go down, I should MM him 2/3, and if I lose, he gets brownies/zebra cakes, but if I win, he has to be my partner for teams.
O_O

Why did i never think to money match people with cake.... :laugh: if you are putting up cake and brownies you can MM anytime you want.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
O_O

Why did i never think to money match people with cake.... :laugh: if you are putting up cake and brownies you can MM anytime you want.
Alright, if you don't know who I am, have one of the locals point you in my direction. If I get the chance, I'd like to BM(Brownie Match) every player at the smashfest.

Renth

Smash Hero
Alright, if you don't know who I am, have one of the locals point you in my direction. If I get the chance, I'd like to BM(Brownie Match) every player at the smashfest.
I don't live in florida anymore meeennggzzz or i would.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
If he didn't get Halo 3 I bet he'd have had enough money...

:colorful:
Yea, I know, who buys Halo 3...

Its AMAZAZING though!!!!111shift+one.

I'll be saving up money for the next Gigs though. I'll probably show up to other between now and then anyways.

vericz

Smash Champion
...Are there special ingredients to these brownies?

Mooney you gonna bring my money if you come to this?

Test tomorrow... x.x

Oops better stop posting till shoutoutz. 1 more to 1600.

Darrel why aren't you online??
Cosmic brownies!!

Otru!!!! If I go I would team with you, but thats only if I go and uuaa isnt there

Raistlin

Smash Lord
MMs:
Doodah, $5
Hungrybox, Jiggs Ditto, $1...?
QDVS, Fox, $5
Fenrir, Fox, $2
Angrylobster, 2 outta 3, $3

Any other takers?

And Rx- I'm totally for a BM. I love brownies.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo shiz im gonna own u, tru

im not even jokin about this, as of for chops, queen, colbol and all them other noobs like skrach ill own u too, such as sheer, yo u noobs u really need to step it up!!! like chaddd says hahahahahaha like on the real real derf u need to win, unless i knock u out which would be understandable cuz im too ****

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

noobs!!!!! not like in noob testament crew noobs but as in actually reaLLY noobs tru

TBP still needs a partner so anyone thats good?

OTRU talkin mad **** tru!!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
if ppl who say thier coming are coming, then ya... pools is a def. tru?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
+1 vote for pools.
I wonder why we haven't done that for the past few gigs.

So far my mm's are
Fenrir-Marth ditto $2.00
xyz-$3.00
Pasqual-Ics vs Marth $0.27
DaShizWiz-Falco vs Marth $5.00
Skrach-Marth ditto $3.00
vZakat-Roy ditto-$1.00
Doodah-$3.00
Hungry Box-$1.00

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
why do you have to paste all those MM after every post, you know half of them aren't even going down.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
They didn't do pools because the tourneys were smaller...they only do pools for the larger ones.

Also, why is it that everybody I have a MM with is now no longer coming? that just sucks...I'ma post my list again...if you're not coming, don't worry about it...if you are, I want the MM, k? k

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $? (not coming?)
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox + special bonus prize? wtf? lol (not coming?)
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox (Not coming?)
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $2
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1, Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK : $2 Falco vs Fox.
Proteus: $3 Link vs Falcon.
Bergoth: $2 Peach vs Fox
AngryLobstah: $4 Ness vs Fox (Not coming?? Which depresses me, btw...it's been forever...you should quit or something...)
Shiz: Sucks

So yeah, that's about it. If anybody else wants a MM, call it out, and it'll happen. I'm actually doing all of these this tourney...It's important to me.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
They didn't do pools because the tourneys were smaller...they only do pools for the larger ones.

Also, why is it that everybody I have a MM with is now no longer coming? that just sucks...I'ma post my list again...if you're not coming, don't worry about it...if you are, I want the MM, k? k

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $? (not coming?)
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox + special bonus prize? wtf? lol (not coming?)
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox (Not coming?)
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $2
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1, Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK : $2 Falco vs Fox.
Proteus: $3 Link vs Falcon.
Bergoth: $2 Peach vs Fox
AngryLobstah: $4 Ness vs Fox (Not coming?? Which depresses me, btw...it's been forever...you should quit or something...)
Shiz: Sucks

So yeah, that's about it. If anybody else wants a MM, call it out, and it'll happen. I'm actually doing all of these this tourney...It's important to me.
Well, my chances are looking EXTREMELY slim, but I still have one more person I think I can ask to work for me. we'll see what happens, I haven't given up completely

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
if i DO come fenrir

ill try a 2/3 with MLG rules against ur zelda

1$

i think i can win now =O
sigh... agreed, on one condition...

If, at any point during the match, you call Zelda, any Zelda tactic, or anything else I'm doing "gay", I get to pause the game and call doodah over...

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
sigh... agreed, on one condition...

If, at any point during the match, you call Zelda, any Zelda tactic, or anything else I'm doing "gay", I get to pause the game and call doodah over...
Zelda is soooo gay. I actually lost one game to Dooder the other night, because he just bair'd my aeriels :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom