• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You know, I sit here and read the last few pages and wonder why anybody cares that TBP ***** Hungry...

I mean, TBP is amazing, yes...so what's the big deal? Hungry overreacted? gee, that's a fresh thing for a smasher... >.>

Also, Cash, stop posting pictures, man...seriously. they really aren't funny and it gets really annoying.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
knock knock
whos there?
hungrybox
hungrybox who?
hungrybox got his **** rocked by tbp and cried about it afterwards

AM I RIGHT FOLKS!!!

F-0

Smash Apprentice
good point.

I'll let everyone else waste their time.

I knew this was coming anyway, so....

ijdgaf.

Florida has such a friendly smash community.
Bro, let them be as.sholes. They're just trying to rile you up, and get you more pissed. Fenrir is right, getting mad after a loss happens all the time. Just don't let people get to you. If they're still mad at someone for something that is already over and done with, they're the 4 year olds.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
good point.

I'll let everyone else waste their time.

I knew this was coming anyway, so....

ijdgaf.

Florida has such a friendly smash community.
i no how u feel ness is gay especeially against tbp hes too good but not 2 worri i will avenge u when i get back from ny..... and o yea whoever is out there **** riding hungry can s***k my big blk balls : P ...........................iggy 4 brawl.......peace

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo i luv ray, always standing behind WATO representing. ok so heres my input.
you guys cant get mad at hungry for not wanting a match against a different player than he is supposed to play. that isnt fair at all. he didnt work his way to that point so how can he possibly play for somebody else. TBP is a great player, and he pwned hungah. but it was an illegal match nonetheless, how can you be mad. so basically your making fun of him cuz he lost (everyone loses) and because he didnt want to accept an illegal match? not really sure where you guys are coming from. stop bashing on him. he doesnt even talk crap anymore which was his only negative aspect. if i was hungah i would have done the same thing. i wouldnt have let the match count. is comepletey illegal and unfair. i mean in that case next time i enter i'm just going to "go home and work on some homework" while M2K comes in and plays for me. tell me how thats ANY different from what happened. wouldnt you be like, "fvck that, im playing you hiroshi"....peace

-hiroshi

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
how the hell was the match illegal?

it happened,meaning its not ilegal >__>

would everyone just drop the fact that hbox lost

its one ****ing game,ok big whoop,who the **** cares besides hungrybox?

honestly seeing every post be about him losing is just getting annoying now

i highly doubt that if i ownd him everybody would go crazy,so whats the point in going nuts about this?

edit:sure fenrir,ill stop with the images...just having a good time or w.e

you still wanna MM at the next giga? :D

and box,ill MM your doc for 5$?

Zoro

Smash Champion
calm down peeps.

whats done is done
just dont accept the match next time hungry

Hes still just a kid no matter how u look at it.
an yea TBP will whoop ma *** hes nasty.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hiroshi has got a really good point.

But at FC, in my second pools. I had to fight Caveman and some other people. I beat everyone in my pool 2-0, so next pool is 3rd pools. And now I'm in third pools, and Caveman is in a diff pool. He gets enough points to make it out, and mathos in his pool had 5th seed which only 4 people can get out. So he wouldn't of made it out of pools. But Caveman was leaving early and was going to miss his ride back to Texas so he had to leave. So Mathos took his spot in the tournament. So in the first round of the singles Bracket I had to fight Mathos....

So if this took place at FCD.... It can't be illegal.

Therefore, the match should of count.

So if this happens again, try to inform some people about it so I can bring this info to you when it is taking place.

skrach8

Smash Lord
hhahha, discuss, hey pete, i need ur AIM. and whats this bout going to conn. You know me and joe would be down to ride with you. tru have a GOOD time on the way up.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hungry was lucky to play TBP, because Dop would have just 3 stocked him anyway.
I had to play Dop knowing he had to leave early, we still played... I lost, and even tho the KID IS IN MY OWN CREW. I still accepted it.
lame NESS dude.

"OHH DEAR!"

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman
how the hell was the match illegal?

it happened,meaning its not ilegal >__>

would everyone just drop the fact that hbox lost

its one ****ing game,ok big whoop,who the **** cares besides hungrybox?

honestly seeing every post be about him losing is just getting annoying now

i highly doubt that if i ownd him everybody would go crazy,so whats the point in going nuts about this?

edit:sure fenrir,ill stop with the images...just having a good time or w.e

you still wanna MM at the next giga? :D

and box,ill MM your doc for 5$?
no no you got it all wrong whats important is that hungrybox got owned tand thats all that matters.

discuss on the ownnage that TBP did to hungrybox

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Hiroshi has got a really good point.

But at FC, in my second pools. I had to fight Caveman and some other people. I beat everyone in my pool 2-0, so next pool is 3rd pools. And now I'm in third pools, and Caveman is in a diff pool. He gets enough points to make it out, and mathos in his pool had 5th seed which only 4 people can get out. So he wouldn't of made it out of pools. But Caveman was leaving early and was going to miss his ride back to Texas so he had to leave. So Mathos took his spot in the tournament. So in the first round of the singles Bracket I had to fight Mathos....

So if this took place at FCD.... It can't be illegal.

Therefore, the match should of count.

So if this happens again, try to inform some people about it so I can bring this info to you when it is taking place.
no your wrong shiz. thats not what happened at gigs. it was ok at FC because mathos was the next up in pools so he takes the spot. but hungry had to play dop 2 rounds into singles. there is no one to take his spot legally. shiz, your logic is completey wrong and isnt related to what happened at gigs.

cash mooney, it was illegal, if they played it or not, it wasnt a match on the tourney bracket, so at most, it would have to be a friendly...peace

-hiroshi

F-0

Smash Apprentice
who overrates hungry? no one says he's a goly beast...peace

-hiroshi
Brian, let them be as.sholes. Just ignore it, otherwise we won't move on to a new topic. So when is the next tourney going on? Is the next one Inet, or is there one before that?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

-hiroshi
hiroshi...ever since box got 3rd in 2 ****y tourneys every1
over rates him

here,i even have a log of rohins claiming hes a child prodigy just because he got 3rd at 2 crap tourneys by training with his crew >.>

Rohins (11:48:38 PM): oh yeah btw
Rohins (11:48:41 PM): hungry box is amazing now
cash mooney69 (11:48:29 PM): >_>
cash mooney69 (11:48:34 PM): yeah ok,pssh
Rohins (11:48:50 PM): child prodigy if you will
cash mooney69 (11:48:39 PM): -.-
Rohins (11:49:12 PM): he put vericz, skrach, and me in losers
cash mooney69 (11:49:03 PM): cool
cash mooney69 (11:49:03 PM): idc
Rohins (11:49:19 PM): took a match off queen
Rohins (11:49:24 PM): he's ****
cash mooney69 (11:49:20 PM): no,hes not
cash mooney69 (11:49:26 PM): he plays a decent puff
cash mooney69 (11:49:27 PM): ok
cash mooney69 (11:49:28 PM): so?
Rohins (11:49:45 PM): yes, he is
Rohins (11:49:51 PM): lemme clear my throat
Rohins (11:49:55 PM): he put skrach into losers as puff
cash mooney69 (11:49:57 PM): skratch
cash mooney69 (11:49:58 PM): cool
Rohins (11:50:17 PM): that's the fastest i've seen someone improve since colin
cash mooney69 (11:50:09 PM): he should get a cookie,cuz i dont ****ing care
cash mooney69 (11:50:10 PM): >_>
Rohins (11:50:34 PM): you should care, he owns

hes being over rated too much,hes not that good either...puff takes 2 things imo

mindgames and enuf skill to be able to recover for low distances

otherwise he doesnt take that much skill to use rly

after this,im done talking about hbox

every1 just drop it plz

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
hes being over rated too much,hes not that good either...puff takes 2 things imo

mindgames and enuf skill to be able to recover for low distances

otherwise he doesnt take that much skill to use rly

after this,im done talking about hbox

every1 just drop it plz
everything in this game takes skill, jigglypuff requires skill to use if you lose to a jiggs its because the jiggs is better, the character doesnt make any one player any better or worse (other than the limit of the characters abilities, ease of use is a non-factor)

The only thing that doesnt take skill is peach, when she fights ice climbers.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
hahaha nice quote

Cash, don't quote me or get me involved in stuff when I was clearly just trying to irritate you lol.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
everything in this game takes skill, jigglypuff requires skill to use if you lose to a jiggs its because the jiggs is better, the character doesnt make any one player any better or worse (other than the limit of the characters abilities, ease of use is a non-factor)

The only thing that doesnt take skill is peach, when she fights ice climbers.
as true as that may be,i just dont see how WoP is hard to do

nor decent mindgames

and i think thats why chu uses YL alot lol

XIF

Smash Master
as true as that may be,i just dont see how WoP is hard to do

nor decent mindgames

and i think thats why chu uses YL alot lol
this is why you wont ever be good at the game, because you just dont understand it at all.

you've got the ultimate scrub mentality, and you cant be good at SSBM until you break through that.

basically, shut up about things you dont understand.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
this is why you wont ever be good at the game, because you just dont understand it at all.

you've got the ultimate scrub mentality, and you cant be good at SSBM until you break through that.

basically, shut up about things you dont understand.

ok,maybe i do have an "ultimate scrub mentality",or w.e the **** that is >_>

everyone gets better though,so im not gonna suck forever

and brawl is coming out soon anyway,why should i attempt to get better at melee?

honestly,how is telling me i suck going to help you lol

like i said i was sorry for lying about w/e,i also tryed to call a truce with you...but you just have to keep flaming me and telling me things like that as if i dont know i suck

can you not just call a truce with me,because fighting over a game doesnt make much sense to me

but you'll probably ignore this post like the others,so i dont see how apologizing or calling a truce makes a difference

XIF

Smash Master
ok,maybe i do have an "ultimate scrub mentality",or w.e the **** that is >_>

everyone gets better though,so im not gonna suck forever

and brawl is coming out soon anyway,why should i attempt to get better at melee?

honestly,how is telling me i suck going to help you lol

like i said i was sorry for lying about w/e,i also tryed to call a truce with you...but you just have to keep flaming me and telling me things like that as if i dont know i suck

can you not just call a truce with me,because fighting over a game doesnt make much sense to me

but you'll probably ignore this post like the others,so i dont see how apologizing or calling a truce makes a difference
this isnt a petty insult or some childish forum game you think i'm playing, its the truth.

some people dont get better though. Just playing the game wont make you better. Its getting past the scrub mentality which gives you the capacity to get better. If you were past that you'd think that waiting for brawl in order to get better is ********. There are things you learn from playing games competitively that you can learn with anything. Playing smash will improve your tech skill maybe but you can play almost any competitive game to learn how to be a better player.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
some people dont get better though. Just playing the game wont make you better. Its getting past the scrub mentality which gives you the capacity to get better. If you were past that you'd think that waiting for brawl in order to get better is ********. There are things you learn from playing games competitively that you can learn with anything. Playing smash will improve your tech skill maybe but you can play almost any competitive game to learn how to be a better player.
in all honesty,id love to get better

except for the fact i have to drive and 2 hours to get near any tourney

the closest people near me are exarch,derf,etc

and thats still an hour and 30 mniutes

so where i am now is rly hard to get better

all i do is play lvl 1's and w/e

and how can i get past a "scrub mentality"?

i think we should take this to PM's insted.....

h1roshi

Smash Hero
whoa whoa whoa cash. hungry is A LOOOOOOOOOOT better than you are so dont try to say anything about him. he plays well and smart. hes really good. and he actually placed 3rd at 3 tournies, not two, all in a row. you gotta respect him for getting so good so fast...peace

-hiroshi

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
did i ever say i was better then him?

i just said he was an over confident ***** and got put where he belonged

just because he got 3rd at 3 crap tourneys doesnt mean hes that good either

the only reason he is good is because he plays with you and the rest of wato

otherwise he would suck,like me >.>

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
this........

this MADNESS began over an event at gigs.

For the prevention of boredom, people should start talking about more important things.

The thread says "9/29/07 GIGABITS"

not "HAHAHAHAHHA HUNGRYBOX GOT *****!!!! AND 'CRIED' ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS"

guys, seriously speaking, find something better to do. this is like fvcking spam.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master

-hiroshi
whoa whoa whoa cash. hungry is A LOOOOOOOOOOT better than you are so dont try to say anything about him. he plays well and smart. hes really good. and he actually placed 3rd at 3 tournies, not two, all in a row. you gotta respect him for getting so good so fast...peace

-hiroshi
He's not good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom