• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/5 BOXFEST!!!!!!!! Come for Gigs practice, possible mini tournament + Melee!!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
gigabits is soon.

You know you want to practice for this ****.

I'm having a friday night BOXFEST featuring WATO, Sprinkles, Cpt. Crunch, Pinata, and other lovely
guests.

Anyone is free to come.

Smash Till Dawn.

One rule - don't loud as **** past 12 AM.

McDonald's runs are likely.

If you like this, Come check out my 10/04 weekly/monthly brawl tournament.

All located pleasantly in CFL.

407-488-0510 (i has text, too)

3418 Amaca Circle
Orlando, FL, 32837

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Yep, I can house.

Two-story house, sofas, mattresses, McDonald's, etc.

BTW: HOW YOU GET TO MY HOUSE IS HOW YOU SHOULD GET FROM MY HOUSE TO GIGS - I DON'T WANT RIDE JOHNS. IF YOU WANT ONE OF WATO TO GIVE YOU A RIDE, YOU MUST TALK WITH THEM BEFOREHAND THROUGH AIM, EMAIL, IM, PHONE, ETC

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
considering most people dont like him for reasons i dont think i want to know, i'm probably bringing mooney and godmeowmix

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
is it possible if i can use a shower at your house hbox? cause i have to run for my team and i dont want to smell like skunk butt at the tourny.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if PolMex remembers posting here... because when I talked to him on Monday,... he didn't remember that this weekend was Gigs... but he's my ride. So, if he goes to this, I'll be going too.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, the latest I'll know is Friday,... which is last minute pretty much...

I was originally supposed to be catching a ride with Smash Your Mom,... but I haven't seen him or been able to get in contact with the guy... I've left him PMs and that's about as much as I can do... he no longer has a cell... his friend threw it out of his car...

I just hope the guy's ok.

Anyways,... if I do end up coming to this,... we can make a raid to Wendy's for a couple of free double stacks for the host (meaning you Hbox). You can only use one coupon per visit,... but hey, it's free.

edit: If I don't make it, hunt me down so I can still get you a couple of coupons before I end up giving them all away... they seem to be popular. Who'd have thought that free food is popular...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Do you care if we just stay the night and then just go from there, cause i dont feel like driving back then going back..the same night...sooo, that chill? its just me and Meowmix

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Do you care if we just stay the night and then just go from there, cause i dont feel like driving back then going back..the same night...sooo, that chill? its just me and Meowmix
what about mooney?

but yeah, anyone can come, If you don't talk with zoro or brian earlier and arrange something with them ONLY if they say they can, we will not take anyone to gigs. No ride johns, none at all, just ask S4MUS4TH3W1N, he ****ed up our schedule by having no ride.

yes, i am housing.

There should be 3-4 setups i think.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hell yeah i hate when people come to Hungry box's house EXPECTING a ride the next dayH

Just to clarify
We have 4 cars with 12 people and 2 to 3 tvs so thats 14 to 15 spots already taken

Top Bottom