• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Yea, if anyone in the area wants to smash im free tommorw. People can come here if they want or maybe if some wants to set something up i'll go. If you guys wanna smash at my place(880 syracuse drive, claremont 91711) anytime from 3:30-whenever is alright.
my #:
text me if you need to get a hold of me.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
lol well your always welcome but I was wondering who else would come since people wanted to play on Tuesday and stuff.

Nashun

Smash Ace
I can host small shindigs during the day sometimes if people are willing to come. I live maybe 10 minutes away from the campus.

Nashun

Smash Ace
I'm usually pretty good at noticing input lag, and I didn't notice any significant lag on the lobby TV when I played.

D

Deleted member

Any riverside players ?

If people randomly want to play on a saturday i'll probably come home from my school and play

Grila

Smash Journeyman
i finally found out what bus(es) i need to take to get to your school jason

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if i held a mini smashfest would people come?

i'm just responding to the somebody host something thing.

i can help you get better with simple, easy-to-understand directions, i play three high tier characters so you can get practice against tourny-viable characters, and you will get to hear some amazing *** music through it all

my room's kinda small though so only like 4 max.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
i finally found out what bus(es) i need to take to get to your school jason
good deal. come fridays :]
if i held a mini smashfest would people come?

i'm just responding to the somebody host something thing.

i can help you get better with simple, easy-to-understand directions, i play three high tier characters so you can get practice against tourny-viable characters, and you will get to hear some amazing *** music through it all

my room's kinda small though so only like 4 max.
I'd go.

*read the bold

araknophobik

Smash Master
i agree with the music
i just wish you would agree to S&C or something or if robert held something
since youre down for school during the week anyways and most of the players are in the fontana/rancho area

edit: i know its not topic related but i just purchased a love sac pillow with speakers inside so i can go to sleep while listening to music ****

D

Deleted member

Do you live in Riverside or go to school there?
I go to school in Los Angeles but my house is in Riverside

My house doesn't have non-laggy TV's so if we do agree to play sometime I'll just drive over if it's no problem

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
come over to mah house "ross"

i don't like calling people by their first name when i don't know them, but **** it

fabian i would, but a lot of the time after class i'm just tired and wanna go home and sleep

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Id ***

adam before I forget I cant go over on thursday. I have a midterm Friday. BUT I do wanna go over after the midterm. It should end around 1

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I want to go to P's house with Nate, but I also want to help players like PhuongD and Nekotim get better.

I guess I'll stay at school and help them. We gotta expand 909:)

edit: I'm getting down to business. Cal Poly Smashers must get better! lol

PhuongD-get tech skill. Learn how to do the simple stuff on command (wavedashing & waveshining, shffling, etc)

Nekotim-You just have a ton of bad habits which I'll point out on Friday. You also need to be more precise. Precision will help your suicide problem and your 2v2 problem lol

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm yeah same time like always and yeah I'm trying to pan out some of my bad habits :p. Plus PhoungD your always welcome to come play with me and Sean (the guy with the glasses that was playing with us) anytime.

Top Bottom