• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
ya nashun would win going away

but it'd be good experience

everyone gotta get ***** by a low-tier sometime

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
So I am going to be in Upland later today, and for several days afterwards. Does anyone want to get together and play? I'm relatively near Foothill and Mountain

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
are you any good?

@ jake: this sounds like a battle of wills. people are lazy and only want to play when it is convenient. i am people. ive given you all the information you need for you to make informed decisions about when we are free to play. you've seemingly ignored that so i'm not going to go any further than that at this time because i'm not particularly desperate to play.

tl;dr: refer to my earlier posts and be more assertive when u wanna smash

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
adam get a cell phone like every other person :) then u mite get more smash time in. ITs toooooooo hard to get a hold of you. Shout outs to Ornj :D rlly enjoyed playing with ya hope i get to play again b4 u leave. @commonyoshi TY :D hows the fox comming, have you gotten the tech skill dwn ? @Ben thos money matches are to fUn :D @ L3 thanks for everything and teaching me how to be a better smasher both tech skill and mentality :)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
My techskill is mediocre at best. I'm at at this middle stage where my tech skill will overpower most noobs (that shield pressure!), but I lack the spacing to beat people who know what they're doing. I need to attend more smashfests with good people to get me motivated.

Dingodile

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, im a freshman at UCR and i have a couple smash friends back in Highland, I use to play a lot n ive been to a couple tournaments, but i took a break. I hope to stick with it now i jus need to start playing seasoned players a lot to get back in full shape. So hit me up,,, my name is Devin and here is my cell (909)936-3517. I main falco n then doc, but it wuld be nice to get my doc to my falco level

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Everyone get to bens house NOW!!! Me , ben , rc , and Kfc playing and want sum more smashers. GOIng to have 2 setups and play for a while. My Nipples are hard and im spot on so nows the time to get sum :)

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
i called four times. i came over and rang the bell. what the **** dude? im taking it as a sign and im done w/ smash

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
^ this guy is tooooooo good. Def got to work on my marth MU. GGs all around. Double falcon kick to knee ^_^ @adam it got moved to my house last min and i wasnt aware anyone else was comming...

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
i called four times. i came over and rang the bell. what the **** dude? im taking it as a sign and im done w/ smash
I wanted to call that number back before we left, but it was a private number :( how can you take a situation that you created as a sign? give me a number where i can call or text you back, and we can actually work something out.

Top Bottom