• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
developing habits is difficult

it's stressful. it's best to develop one habit at a time. my way is developing 3-5 habits at a time and making snail-like progress in all of them until, eventually, they're all habits

so adding melee to my plate just makes everything more difficult

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
i should call u jake but im lazy

can you find out what bus stop is near your house?

if a bus stop is within 20 minutes of you by foot i can play you 2x a week

i dont have school next monday, let's play

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice

blaahfasdjofdsaoghsaojsadgojhaogdsahgods call me fool theres a bustop rite dwn the street from me idk if it runs to pomona tho
i dnt got a setup yet untill ben gets me one :p.

@Ben stop being lame and saying your tired everytime you get yo *** beat in fool. NO MORE JOHNS :) only saying this cuz I WANT YOU TO GET BETTER. i view myself kinda like a sayan. I get my *** beat really hard by people better then me but i learn from it and then use that info / exp to grow and become better . faster . stronger. Your fox is gettng better i just think you need to change ur viewpoint and not care bout losing to us. It gets to you like you think you should be winning every match. Have fun with the game and the rest will just start to come to you man :) I only say stuff like this cuz i wanna see u get bettr fool. IT be easier to not say anything cuz u may take it the wrong way but u needed to be called out for the constant JOHNs son :p

I do have the car sum days :) so i can swing by sumtimes IFFFFFFF I CAN REACH YOU on short notice :). RC really enjoyed playing with you and hangin with you has been pretty fun man.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
it runs from pomona. i know cuz i take the bus every day to school (2 hours each way -.-). but i get free fare cuz of a promotion omni has with our school

so aside from time getting to you would be free

and i have a whole lot of time until i get a job

i've been practicing a lot w/ this setup here and i'm getting my tech skill back, knock on wood. give me your address and i can see how long it'll take to get to you (and from you to my classes) and i'll come over soon, hopefully sometime this week (friday?) assuming you're free

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
it runs from pomona. i know cuz i take the bus every day to school (2 hours each way -.-). but i get free fare cuz of a promotion omni has with our school

so aside from time getting to you would be free

and i have a whole lot of time until i get a job

i've been practicing a lot w/ this setup here and i'm getting my tech skill back, knock on wood. give me your address and i can see how long it'll take to get to you (and from you to my classes) and i'll come over soon, hopefully sometime this week (friday?) assuming you're free
I work 4-9pm friday so that mite not work for jew. Im off 3pm tommorow and off sunday. I got my meeting THur nite so cant play that nite either. LE isssss mayb going to be home on sunday so mayb we can get u , RC , LE , Ben, me to play sunday @Lil England I know bro you have created a monsta :)

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
visit me jake

u owe me!
Yesh i owe you. Last time you did my falcon pretty nasty so i owe you A beatdwn on yo marth along with the cash for gas :)

SOOO im fixing all the bad habbits that people have pointed out to me:: Baka- you double jump 2 much and get punished for it :p. Adam- you need to Uair the tech in place more like johnny its super broken. Fiction- Just backair it works on fox. Fiction so far has been the most helpful recently and helped me truly understand a lot of my problems with the fox matchup. Poor kids that wanna play fox in tourney are going to have sumthing 2 worry bout now :)

wise advice that has improved my tech chasing.
Me: I keep screwing up my tech chases by being greedy and going for the raptor boost 2 much.
RC: So stop doing it.
me: LOL

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i think fiction developed a gay style in order to play vs me lol

when i first played him, he was aggressive-ish

then from playing him for about a year, he became more lasery and campy...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. he'll say the same thing about my style too though. he claims i have the gayest style he has ever encountered, and that all i do is chaingrab and utilt LOL!

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
i think fiction developed a gay style in order to play vs me lol

when i first played him, he was aggressive-ish

then from playing him for about a year, he became more lasery and campy...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. he'll say the same thing about my style too though. he claims i have the gayest style he has ever encountered, and that all i do is chaingrab and utilt LOL!
His fox is pretty nice ;) hes on the list of people i must destroy along with Westballs , Zhu, LE, KFC, Tope , Johnny, TAI, lovage.

You guys better whoop on LE when he goes back. That kid is a huge scrub.
Lol :) o i will try my best

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Double posting is a 1 point (minor) infraction

Please edit your previous post instead of double posting :)

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
lE i'll mm your sheik w/ fox and falco

dang your house is perfectly located jake

only takes me 2 hours

only half an hour from chaffey!!!

i can play you friday from 12-2 if you can get up in time

(edit: ya i shoulda called cuz LDO you dont have internet but i was lazy)

and now that i have practice im gonna **** the **** out of you from now 'til eternity

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'm always free Wed around 2-10 if anybody in 909 wants to play. Only venue I'd have is Cal Poly though..and I'm currently Wii-less, unless we take Nasty Nate's.

I'm not the best player in the world(nor good >.>), but I like to say my edge guarding is legit :]

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
if u havent joined the socal melee community on facebook plz do

we had a dope smashfest @ ben's last night and your presence woulda been welcomed

id even give you 5 bucks in gas to entice you

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
def blue

omg the practice-without-a-computer trick is so good!!!!!!

SO

GOOD

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PRACTICE

Top Bottom