• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im down to go around 8 lets do it 8-10
jason ill give you a ride back home if you want
or even a ride there if you meet me at my work

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
yeah itd be best if you guys showed up earlier ima try to get there earlier its just that im scheduled to work so 8 is most likely the time i will be there

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
yay i just talked to work ima go in earlier so i'll probably be out earlier
ima try to shoot for 6

sadly my fone is disconnected for the day i can't pay the bill til tomorow
so if you have any questions call me cuz i can only recieve calls can't send them lol
i also can't reply to texts =/ so yeah just call

DJMirror

Smash Master
Oh hey i was looking for this thread for awhile

to P

thursday night

I'm bring maple and Julian Kao with me

is that ok?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Im always down. Im also at cal poly erry day

just ask

oh and change the title of this thread. Made me think those weekly things were back up

Adam M!

Smash Lord
im playing knivez today

id invite you along but i want him all to myself

but from next week on we can play every wednesday at 5 to 8

and mondays from 5 to 6

and maybe longer if it's really fun and i decide to ditch class (but only if you also smoke weed with me -- TRU FAX *****)

on fridays i am down most times from 5 to 8 but only on the days i don't have stuff planned (since i never know what friday i do and don't have things planned, i can't let you know ahead of time, but i've been anti-social recently so most fridays honestly)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Oh the smashfest at adam place tonight was amazing

Adam - thanks giving me tips and hosting a great smashfest
Little England - ahh you *****, you should shine stall more so you can throw off SDR's timing.
Wasabi - you ***** me pretty bad
Abyss? - your fox is pretty cool, but when you went puff/ganon that was kinda of a bad choice in our serious set.
Nima - we didn't get to play at all
Chris - ya a cool guy
Fabian - nice to see you again, let me know about the phone asap!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I think I played well yesterday. GGs everyone

Adam- I feel like I went from mediocre to good. If I keep playing you I think I'll get a lot better. I feel like I learn in every match we play.
Jkun- You're so cool <33 Wish we could've played more.
Wasabi- Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn raaaaaaaaaape! Nice tech skill
Abyss(white guy in the hat :p)- GGs in teams.
SDR- Don't try to spike me. I tech EVERYTHING! :laugh: GGs and stuff
Nima- You're **** good! God Riverside has all this hidden talent! You guys ****.
Fabian- Should've brought your controller lol. It was phasing you pretty bad.
Little England- Stay focused. You're getting better. :)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
thanks fabian for bringing pizza.

nima - yayuhz weed smoke. *** tho i need to stop smoking for pat's house (yay a whopping one week). ***** my dealer hooked you up HUGE, you lucky ***

sdr - you could be good, but you're your own worst enemy. doubt that changes anytime soon

wasabi: you have good tek skill but you should work on getting as much distance as possible on your nair and laser. watch chops or shiz to see what i mean. and tek skill is nothing without patience. lot of potential tho

abyss/danny (*** i was high sorry if i'm wrong): dayumn you're smart. your fox is beastly. wish i played your jiggs more

jkun: gotta drop those bad habits so your intelligence can shine. your marth is getting there. i swear you getting really good fox tech skill would help your marth so much. maybe you don't need to main fox, but you def need more precise all-around tek skill

jason: you look confident adn comfortable playing me... so why don't you play like that v everyone? also you should work on (of all things) your wavedashes, they look sloppy. and by extension your wavelands

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
fuhhhh this little england has the best avatar/sigs ever

im glad to see the 909 coming up!

jkun is getting a lot better, its scary!

I remember when I used to 4 stock him all the time. Last time we did friendlies he was beating me! WTF!?

Lots of potential in this area code!

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm willing to travel outside of the 949 area for some friendlies (if i'm not tired like today)

Next Stop is Riverside

anyone want to play in Riverside?

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
oh dang

travelling everywhere eh

I travel to the 213... with my bike... lol

im like right next to the boundary of 818 and 213... or was it 323? I dont remember. but travelling out of area code isn't too difficult especially for me.

That being said, **** JKUN i hope i dont play u in tourney. If you beat me then i'll regret whooping you in friendlies all those times at the beginning of this year LOL. u improved so fast its scary

DJMirror

Smash Master
I donno i guess practice man, I'm just tired of going to Rei, JDM or psychomidget's house (which it's amazing btw, nothing against him or kira or anyone in 949) plus i realize if i want to get better at this, i just gotta drive to different part of so cal every night (Cuz i work at night so i dont get out til 930pm)

i have to thank adam for that training cuz for some reason, kira is a great teacher but his advice doesn't hit me til later or during a tournament set (which it's dumb cuz i'll figure something out when it's too late) but when adam teaches me, it's easy to see and it's not that hard.

I donno why

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
just keep swimming just keep swimming lol ....yo fabian u still coming to rside tonight??? SMASHFEST ANYBODY??? lets do it

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
cool smashfest in riverside
sabi: your good. i know it gets frustrating but you were doing alot better on my sheik this week just keep at it you catch on quickly
nema: **** *** teamate lol
daniel: your fox *****. sorry i didn't mean i didn't know the matchup i was tired and speaking jibberish, i just meant i didn't know it as well as the falco matchup. awesome close matches. you won most of them iono what happened at the end maybe you were just tired. but we gotta do it again i could play your fox for hours its intense and helps me learn the matchup
kendrick: i gotta catch up on lost

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i'm down to play if people come to me or if ONLY good people are around

no longer wasting my time on people i **** unless they come to me or i'm DYING to smash

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i never minded driving
luigi does tho
you 2 come down to our hood

Top Bottom