• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Jason, I heard you got good now. Let's play a ton of friendlies next time we go to the same tourny.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm down for that

Someone hit me up

my cell is 408 5072931

I have work at 5pm and i get out around 9ish so i'll be there late at night around 10

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
Anyone going to the SCSA 5 this Saturday?
Me and my friend are thinking about it, and we're going to try it out.
If anyone comes early, can you play friendlies with the other people before the tournament begins?

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone in the 909 want to play sometime? I am the least liked melee player ever probably. But outside the boards in actually not such a bad guy. So if anyone would like to help me improve my game, which is dropping my **** habits, hit me up. I get my car in 2 weeks so I will drive to you since im not very good, and I am willing to drive anywhere in the 909. Until then I will have to get a ride to you or you can come here.
Contacts:
Cell: 909-267-8065
AIM:OwnsAce

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Kanzaki I am still going to cal poly and I am always down to play (Im in the computer lab right now)

Im at school from approximately 8-noon every day so if u wanna play around noon holla
626-840-7028
AIM: Lime827

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
I live in claremont im like 10minutes from cal poly and I can play like anytime of the day.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I have my wii + melee right now! All we need is a tv and we can play for an hour or two :D

I'm guessing you're in class Nate, I just texted you, reply when you can.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
:D MrB is back.
I've been in fontana for....almost a year lol. Lifes just been busy :p
Sure :D
Just...where exactly are you? :p

Lit

Smash Ace
Lol It took me 2 1/2 hours to figure what my password was, **** was to crazy. But yall in the 909 kno what it is. Im tryin to play, i got a whip just let me know the place and time and im always down to smash it up.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
hey fabian, is jason's place near my place at all? if it is, you guys should come smash here sometime since i don't have a car haha.

GingerSlapz

Smash Rookie
sooooo i would love to let the booty juices flow saturaday nightishhh, but i don't have a car and i live in highland area haha sooo....

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
sorry i was so sleepy yesterday jason while we were playing i was tempted to take a nap on your bed
i wanna get into the habit of going to the gym during my lunch break so if we play itll only be for an hour, or we'll just dedicate one day for playing instead of multiple
ill text you tomorow

GingerSlapz

Smash Rookie
so um next friday night, the whatever, my noob friends and I wanna get some smash in. We live in highland/ san bernardino area. anyone know anyone that would be down??

luminehall2

Smash Rookie
I'm a melee player from Providence/Boston area, and I'll be at Pomona visiting during my spring break next week. Any of you in Claremont want to play sometime?

Top Bottom