• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

DRGN

Technowizard
Aw ***. Sorry guys, been Hella busy this week with tests and approaching finals and stuffs.

What's ITT?

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
"Is That Tournament" Its one of the bay area tourneys they hold.

Im still a go for this little bay trip so.. 2 spots left

:phone:

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
Jim, if anything try to do it before thursday. Better if tuesday haha so we could get sunny in herrrrr bwoiii!! But if not im down and just let me know

DRGN

Technowizard
Hmmmm. Smash would be fun.... Too bad it wasn't next weekend though.

When are you guys going? And when do you figure you'd be back?

Oh yeah, and how big is the event?

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow. Singles start at 4 so maybe leave sac at 12? Idk really but were gonna make singles for sure. And im not really positive on the time were gonna be back haha

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm hosting smash at my place on Tuesday. So far I believe the people coming are fuhnky and/or(?) Ookami, Moon, and SNG (who doesn't know it yet, but it has already been decided).

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm down for Tuesday smash. It just depends on whether I get over this cold before then and if I have a ride at that time.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
anybody here wanna smash during xmas break? (or anytime through the first half of january) ?

i'd wanna come if theres a decent amount of people who wanna smash

Moon set something up for me please =D

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I'm hosting smash at my place on Tuesday. So far I believe the people coming are fuhnky and/or(?) Ookami, Moon, and SNG (who doesn't know it yet, but it has already been decided).
I'm down

what time, 6? i always forget

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
hey durgan are you still having thursday smash? because i could host something on thursday if you're not available.

DRGN

Technowizard
You guys can start coming as early as 2.

At least 2 setups. Hopefully 3. And yeah, we can definitely smash Thursday too, for those of you who can't make Tuesday (or just want to smash more, lol).

P.S. We could record if anyone wants.

J.R.! I do! I want to smash! What days are good? We can see who else is free then too.

Hey, Jaime is supposed to be living in Sac now, where's he at? I wonder if he'd like to play sometime.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
ill show up between 3-5

drgn could you pm me your # please so i could give you a call when im outside. otherwise, imma keep it og and ring the doorbell haha

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
I'll get there at about 6. Smash is intended to be played at night.

DRGN

Technowizard
Y'know, because, it says it on the box.

ATTENTION ALL WHO ARE READING THIS, if you're coming over tonight, we might be able to use another tv/cube if you can bring one (as long as it's not big).

Top Bottom