• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Alright. Sunny, Fuhnky, you guys can come over whenever you feel like (preferably in the afternoon, tho). You guys can just text me when you're on your way or something.

Moon, you're in luck, I have an extra controller. It is pretty much brand new, however, and hasn't been broken in all the way yet. Just a heads up, lol.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Ooh I have.

Russian just wants to be a technical breh and set a record for never going to a tournament.

NK has legendary mindgames and infuriates me with his off and on soberness while playing.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Jim's been good. He's getting better. And playing Fox in addition to his crazy Peach for some odd reason. >.>

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I lurk on the boards until I feel like posting and THEN I log in. My bad. I'm free today in Roseville if anyone wants to trek this way. Two melee tvs ready for the goodness.

I've been in my room practicing tech skill for the past month. I'm finally back to where I used to be which feels nice. I also play falcon now, **** fox. The combos, oh god the combos.

SNG: I'm hella good when I'm on/sober. if you like to bake and play I'm not as good but I have way more fun. I'll be going to this campbell tournament on Saturday. I have so much tournament experience it's unreal, I just have to tap back into it.

Jesse: Let's play sooooooooon. I miss your face. Also, I want to beat up on marth.

EDIT: SNG: I live in Roseville but frequent my bros' home in sac quite often. I am usually there for 2 days a week. It's off of bradshaw basically. My real name is Josh.

Actually, EVERYONE post your real name, I'm sick of smasher names.

DOUBLE EDIT: Because I'm egotistical and love myself way too much I'm stealing that little post you made about my soberness.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
oh hi josh.

anyone here down to go to roseville today? LOL.

sng = sunny
wolfy = brian
fuhnky = christian
chenjusu = jim
drgn = is his name actually durgan? LOL. i'm not sure :[

i'm probably missing others

you're not in sac today, nk? i think christian and i are going to brian's for some smash in the afternoon

Wolfy!

Indecisive
DRGN's real name is Danny. :)
Delphiki = Richard/Ricky, Choknater = Andre, Russian = Aliaksandr.

I wish I could go to the Campbell tournament on Saturday. :/
Though this is the first time I can't go to a tournament for reasons other than transportation, lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Sunny's a pretty cool name.

BTW, Sunny, about what time will you and Mr. Fresh be coming over? Just curious.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Ah, okay.

Nah, I have two cubes and a Wii with two copies of Melee (and plenty of TV's). I only have one memory card, but I don't think that'll be a problem.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Sunny, Fuhnky, thanks for coming over today. I learned more stuff and stuff, lol.

Jesse, sorry you weren't able to make it today, but I'm sure we'll play soon enough. :)

Also, I'm kinda mad that my Fox is getting as good as my Falcon (if not better). D:

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yeah super sad I couldn't go. Josh, I'll be in the area on like tuesday. I haven't had any free time for like the past two weeks, otherwise I woulda been playing the **** out of people. Today was no exception unfortunately.

Wolfy, your playing fox angers me. Stay Falcon, or else.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Maybe I'm just going through a rebellious phase, lol.

I'm sure I'll be back to Falcon in a little bit. :p

I really want the PMBR to finish Kirby so I can main him again.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
We could always use another Fox main in Sac lol. I think right now only me and SNG main him; and I play once every several weeks now, while sunny isn't even here most of the year. Someone has to represent fox in the meanwhile lol

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Well, my Fox is always kept in practice, since he is my secondary. But I usually strictly stay Falcon in tournament because I want to win with Falcon in tournament.

But I honestly don't think I could main him.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
hey brian, were you planning on putting some matches up from the other day? no big deal if you weren't, just wondering.

oh, and how was the turnout at the thing yesterday?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'll probably get around to it at some point. Been busy with other things, but I have a free week to do stuff, so I'll sit down and get to that huge batch of video this week, lol.

The turnout could have been better (apparently there were multiple tournaments on the same day as mine, so that really screwed it up. Guess I'll just check in greater detail next time.). It ran rather smoothly, though, and everyone who showed up was pretty happy with how it went.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Sup fellas? I'm in humboldt but I was wondering if the next time im down in sac if I could play some smash. Would be awesome to finally play people again.

I'm all about Melee and Project M and can bring demo 2.1 with me.
Also would love to get back into the tourney scene. I main Falco in Melee and P:M and secondary Sheik.
:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm sure everyone who posts on this thread would be happy to play you, Iceman. :)

I'm located in Galt, but I often Smash in Sac and Elk Grove, and I occasionally host stuff at my place (it's about 15 mins south of Elk Grove).
It would be cool if Sac could have a big smashfest sometime soon. That would be a great opportunity to play a lot of pretty good players.

Also, P:M hype, woooooo!!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I have ample amounts of time just no ride-age. I'm in roseville and sac. My phone is 916 532 9614. I'm down to play whenever. Just give me a ring or send me a message. I'm hella good.

Top Bottom