• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
For sure, anytime.

Once you get some vids up I'll start critiquing them.

Basically, we'll look at the points of the match where you get hit and look at any techs that you consistently miss.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Can we get a good smashfeat going when im back in june?? Lol. Im down to give advice to anyones game too.

I havent played so many of u in the 916 area.

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I like the smashfest idea. June is a pretty good month for me, too. Well... the latter half of June, at least.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Any smash this weekend? Want to get some Sac melee in before I leave for the summer.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
ARON, I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'd be able to go to a tournament in Concord on Sunday, so that day MIGHT be free for me. Otherwise, I should be free the entire latter half of Saturday.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
LOL. I still haven't heard a response from SadPanda yet, so as of right now I am without a ride.

ARON PLEASE GO.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
My buddy Jason and I will be going to the tournament in concord on sunday. I wish I had a job to make money, but at least in the meanwhile, not having one affords me time for melee ;D

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm working on it, Chok! I just don't have a car at the moment... but hopefully I'll have one by late June. :I

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
ARON, I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'd be able to go to a tournament in Concord on Sunday, so that day MIGHT be free for me. Otherwise, I should be free the entire latter half of Saturday.
ARON, I could come by on Saturday, provided it's not too late.
Interesting. Looks like we should play on Saturday. I could drive with Russian to Wolfy's place or just play at my apartment.

Aron go to concord on Sunday.
I would if it wasn't an hour and a half drive. I am not a patient man.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
To be honest, playing with Russian and Aron on Saturday would make up for not being able to go to Concord on Sunday. :p

Just let me know at who's place we will be playing at and I will arrange things accordingly.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Since you have transportation issues, we should probably play at your place. This is assuming that you don't go to Concord.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Alright, no problem. I probably won't be going to Concord (looks like about 90% chance that I won't go), so it shouldn't be a problem.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
We could do that, however, I need to be back home relatively early (about 8). This is why I was kinda hoping to play at Aron's place, since it was a lot closer to me. However, if I can get back to Sac by that time or slightly earlier, I second the notion that we should play at Wolfy's place. If me and Aron leave at about 11 or 12 o'clock, that should give us lots and lots of time.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Alright, we can do that, then. My plans for the first half of tomorrow are pretty flexible and since I won't be going anywhere on Sunday, I can just move those plans to Sunday, so it all works out. 11 or 12 won't be too early for me since I usually wake up at 6 anyways.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Delphiki and Wolfy!

I guess I should note that I also have gas money if anyone has room on the way to Concord. :)
We are willing to take you guys but we're not about to travel to galt to come pick you up. If there is some way wolfy can get to delphiki's or something like that we can pick you guys up from there. The only downside steep gas money prices for coming to pick you dudes up.

20$ per. That's how it will go. Sucks but I'm not rolling in the cheddar so that's how it has to be.

It's going to be up to both of you to coordinate something so that we can swoop by and pick you up in the morning.

Wolfy! If I'm not mistaken you live with your parents so maybe see if they can give you a ride in the morning or spend the night with delphiki tonight.

Or maybe one of you guys can drive Wolfy! to sac.

We'll be leaving pretty damn early to make sure we get there on time. Let me know by tonight.

PM me by 1AM tonight. If you're able to acquiesce with my conditions, let me know what the situation will be. Delphiki, we'd be coming by your place since you're the closest so if you can send me your address in tonight's PM, that would be swell. Yee.

LOL: My phone is 916 532 9614 if you would prefer to call or text me.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah... Galt is on the way to Concord since you need to go south anyways. Unless you're taking some other way that I don't know of to get there. $20 bucks is steep but I guess it would be worth it. I'm not exactly rich either, lol.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Weeeeelllll, we'd take I-80 which is much faster than going to galt first. That means that I have to get up even earlier if we pick you up because we would then be taking I-5 or some bologna. I don't like that. I'm lazy. True story. As much as I love all of my smash brethren, I'm having a hard time justifying waking up super early to pick you up.

Then again for the smash community you are a recorder and as much as I hate all the little ****ing punks now adays IN the community, it's still the smash community.

I'll talk it over with my buddy and see what he says.

Ricky. Give me a call thing or something and let me know what you're capable of.

I'm not this serious all the time I just ****ing hate waking up early.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol, okay, no problem. Thank you for your generosity, good sir. If it ends up not being cool with you guys with the whole travelling to Galt thing, then it's no big deal, I can work something out or I can just stay home since I do have other things I could do.

EDIT: So, I'd really like to be able to go. NK, if your extremely generous self does pick me up tomorrow for Concord, I am planning on bringing a setup for Melee , a setup for Project: M (just the consoles for the Melee and P:M setups, since I don't have many TV's right now), and my recording setup, if that's okay.

ALSO. Aron, Russian, thanks for coming over today. :)
It was a blast getting to be able to play people again. :D
I'll be uploading the best matches from today's Smash onto my Youtube channel.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Today was fun Wolfy. Tks for having the fest at your home. Good luck in Concord.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
No problem! I learned a lot today, too. Good to be shaking off the rust after not having played for a while. And thanks, I'll do my best.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Thanks to NK and Aron for being so kind as to give me rides to and from the venue. You guys are awesome. Thanks a bunch. :)

Learned a lot today.
Also. **** Falco.

:phone:

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Yup, Falco is a broken character indeed.

for moon: You made me feel too guilty, so I went this time, lol. Unfortunate that I got wrecked by waffles. I expect some donuts when I come back in the fall.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
OMG Russian. Why didn't you tell me Wolf was so fun to play.

Next time we play, Wolf dittos all day.

Top Bottom