• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Next time for sure, tho.
Maybe I'll see about visiting the Rancho area sometime soon, too.

Jim, will you be going to CFD? Would like to play you in tourney, too. :p

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
i might go to CFD i have a lot to do that day b/c my friends getting married

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Jim - Ah, okay. Hope you can make it, even if it's just for a little bit.
Alex - Alright, I'll try to make it next week if I don't have anything goin' on.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Congrats to Moon for winning TAGxCFD 3. :)

Thanks to everyone who showed up, I'm glad I got to play a lot of friendlies with everyone. Also, DRGN, thank you for the double phantom knee, lol.

I will def upload the recorded videos as soon as I can.

Also, Fuhnky, Imma see if I can stop by after school on Tues/Thursdays, if you're free those days. :)

:phone:

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Let me know when you go to christians, brian. I wanna smash a little, but dont want to drive far. Hah

How much did the pot end up being at cfd?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Nooooooooooooooooooo. Well, maybe I'll try for the weekends or inbetween days when I don't have class. 5:30 is late for me considering I usually crash as soon as I get home, lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yes, he did.
DP was johning that he was hungover from the night before, though, but I don't know how legit his john was, lol.

I have the videos of it and I'll try and edit and post the videos I have when I can.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha hangover johns are pretty legit

but i usually dont pay attention to that stuff and only to results for the most part

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
meh johns johns

the only legit johns are from food comas. its why i never eat during a tournament. only before (usually breakfast)

muahahhaa
THIS. THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE JOHN. I have seen so many great players at tournaments go out for a bite, come back, and get ***** because their reactions are **** from their body using all its energy for digestion.

I also find that I play a lot faster and more on point when I have to pee really bad... I'm gonna have to look into this as a means to step my game up......

DRGN

Technowizard
lol breakfast: Ham, Eggs, Waffles, and 6 bottles of water.

Btw, I can confirm that fta was up late drinking. :p

I was glad Vince and Dark Mike could come. Hopefully we'll be seeing them more. :)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i have no idea why my crew would go out of their way to make it to a smash tournament, and then get super ****ing wasted the night before and then john about having a hangover the next day >_>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i watched gf's, it was ****

i mean, i can say that DP was making some bad decisions

but then again, they are the same bad decisions he usually makes

one in particular being: trying to full jump or double jump over his opponent in order to resume running away after being cornered. it's predictable and puts him in a terrible position if he gets hit. if he works on his cornered game he can be much better

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Russian, it doesn't look like I'll be able to play this Sunday since I'll be in Davis all weekend without my controller.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey, thanks again for letting borrow that controller. That was pretty cool, and incredibly useful! Do you want to play on Friday? One reason I'm asking is because there's a chance I might not make it to the TAG on the 29th, and I assume you want your controller back!

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Jim, will you be able to make it to TAGxCFD this Saturday? Wanna play you again and I can't make Friday.

Top Bottom