• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
haha zhu tried to make a few ppl do commentary today for the last few matches
it did not work out at all
zhu sang the dreamland sing into the mic
cameron had no idea what to say
it was actually pretty funny in a bad way lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey rei

MM me in Guilty Gear

My sol badguy vs ??? your Slayer or Jam? you pick

$1-$3?

Oh zhu singing? ehhhhhhhh i dont know what to say about that

Cam doesn't know what to say? i think he's choking? because this is his first time to commentary?

Kira-

Smash Champion
but kira watched the whole 1hour and 40 minutes of it (it was that long)
he said that both of our spacing sucks lol and we move pretty slow.
would you quit making **** up, you always exaggerate your stories

i did watch a good portion though, maybe half-2/3rds of it

everyones spacing sucks including mine so i doubt i would have said something as generalized and thoughtless as that, especially since i was pointing out specific things as they went by.

cameron had no idea what to say
it was actually pretty funny in a bad way lol
cameron would be a hilarious commentator if he pretended he was just talking to smashers in his room and not the entire internet

since i'm getting a mic for commentary..i'm letting psychomidget and kira comment because they know what they are talking about lol
it would be an honor to commentate alongside THE psychomidget

i woulda commented but i had some business to attend to ;)
this guy too. omfg i wanna commentate with adam

SuperRad

Smash Master
I'm really impressed by Phil and Brandon when I think about what they do.
I know that I say funny **** with friends, but put a mic infront of me and I crack under the pressure.

All those people would be great, i know the 805 guys have spent a little time behind the Mic.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
lovage ***** me in friendlies at ucsd. when i asked what he does/did to get so good, he shrugged his shoulders and said he jumps with the control stick -____- ... haha. lovage would make a good commentator. fool cracked mad jokes at ucsd while we all were watching zhu and lucky

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
God ****it stab learn how to freaking ledge tech.
hey nip hang out with me for a day

i can teach you how a king rolls

805 can vouch
Kira, Cameron, P, Lovage, Plan 9, and the Great Leon would all be really good commentators.
thanks connor

commentating is hard

your first time you say a bunch of stupid ****

then you go and hear yourself and you say to yourself wow im MLG

next time your all quiet,

but only if your conceited. oscar can just jump on the mic and not give a flying ****

Lovage

Smash Hero
lovage ***** me in friendlies at ucsd. when i asked what he does/did to get so good, he shrugged his shoulders and said he jumps with the control stick -____- ... haha. lovage would make a good commentator. fool cracked mad jokes at ucsd while we all were watching zhu and lucky
wait did that really happen?
i don't remember who you are but i do remember showing Sunny my doubleshine gimp on falco, i was showing him and one other person. maybe you were that other person. i remember someone asking me what i THOUGHT was "how do you do it so easy" and i answered i jump with control stick. if you asked that question and i misheard im sorry. or maybe i heard you correctly but just wanted to be a ****

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
wait did that really happen?
i don't remember who you are but i do remember showing Sunny my doubleshine gimp on falco, i was showing him and one other person. maybe you were that other person. i remember someone asking me what i THOUGHT was "how do you do it so easy" and i answered i jump with control stick. if you asked that question and i misheard im sorry. or maybe i heard you correctly but just wanted to be a ****
yezzir it did happen. i dont remember you showing me a double shine gimp but i DID play falco when we played. i was the filipino guy with the red and black sd hat if your memory goes that far. im charles btw. nice to meet you haha

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
well yeah.. filipino and black. fack. sometimes i forget im black though because i rarely hang out with the black side of my family. im subic bay all day nigg@. dont get it twisted. aaaand i got fam from calamba, laguna. if no one knows what im talking about and i just sound like a FOB, im sorry hah

Lovage

Smash Hero
yezzir it did happen. i dont remember you showing me a double shine gimp but i DID play falco when we played. i was the filipino guy with the red and black sd hat if your memory goes that far. im charles btw. nice to meet you haha
oh well im sorry
if you or anyone else has any melee questions you can IM me lingbling6

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
i wanna commentate with midgey <3333
lmao I can just imagine watching that

Hilarious midgey comments
+
P's exaggerated laugh
=
My kind of vid

So I asked somebody for some vitamin C cause I was sick, and when they asked why I said "So I dont get scurvy".
He didnt get it :(

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
oh well im sorry
if you or anyone else has any melee questions you can IM me lingbling6

oh its all good. im just happy i got a chance get in a couple friendlies with you. i think my friend derrick said he used to chill with you a lot and that i could learn a lot from you. i'll probably hit you up every now and then. aim: itschuckyg

Lovage

Smash Hero
if adam commentates on videos any way like how he commentates in play he would be ****ing annoying

WOW ****ING NOOB
CHOOOKEEESIESSSSS
now THATS clutch mother****er

Incronaut

Smash Ace
well yeah.. filipino and black. fack. sometimes i forget im black though because i rarely hang out with the black side of my family. im subic bay all day nigg@. dont get it twisted. aaaand i got fam from calamba, laguna. if no one knows what im talking about and i just sound like a FOB, im sorry hah
I have no idea what youre talking about XD

i would put my vote for lovage as commentator.

7ACE7

Smash Apprentice
I would like to add my name for a possible commentator. I have done acting, improv, and competed on the IVC speech team. I'm not trying to brag or anything, I just think I could do a good job.

Also, anyone want to play some SSB64 money matches or for fun?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
get Cameron, Kira, and P to commentate. That would be so good.

no offense Ace, but commentators shouldn't be randoms that don't know much about Melee. I'd vouch for you if it were Brawl or 64 though.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i agree that we have to have guys with considerable technical knowledge of melee so that people watching know what else is going on. and then at the same time we gotta have that one guy who doesnt know **** but is hella funny

Top Bottom