• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----------

Psi

Smash Cadet
Its fast as hell, has a relatively large hitbox that lasts for ever, and sets up for combos. I would agree, though I might rephrase the whole 'moist' part. I'm gonna pretend you meant drooling.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Ness should ride Yoshi in Brawl. O_o

Nair is goods, but Fair is better. Chain Fairs on everything.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Nair for edgeguard makes me happier than a clam at high tide.

Though it lacks the flair of PK Flash, or my personal favorite of equipping the spike jacket, then floating around off stage acting like an easy mark.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I think nair rox. I feel comfortable saying that I use it more than bair. It's Ness' second fastest move to come out (bested by his jab and dtilt tied at 2 frames). It has lowlag, good range, and a long lasting hitbox. It has good knockback andI use it in edgeguarding whne I am facinga recovering opponent and I cannot land the last spark of an fair. I DJCit out of shield and DjC one in place to end combos on fast fallers.

I certainly think it is one of Ness' better moves. I find it rather underratted.

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
yeah guys, go nair, its better for when you dont really have time to use a fair or they're right on top of you or behind you.

its also a good setup move :)

oh and i also love just to watch a djc nair without even leaving the ground...it makes me smile

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
nair is probably my favorite move out of shield. Anyway who is this mew2matt? was he at bfwny2? And i hope you dont get moist when you play my ness...

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol
Yeah, fair still would probably be Ness' best though. But I dont know what I like more. His uair or nair.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Never understood why nobody knew how good this move a little long ago. The aireal move I use the most, OMG I'm not a fair spamming Ness.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
nair isnt bad.... there are just better options sometimes.

it's good when your not sure whether or not your enemy wil be behind you, or if you deliberately want a softer hit.

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
I like chained swing nair djcs (ie. barrel rolling) better than chaining djc fairs. It's much harder to do but packs a helluva punch.

Top Bottom