• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9B - Japanese Dedede

Pedrowz'

Smash Rookie
*Laugh*
nice textures in the video, i liked it
the match vs snake is boring
nothing to say...

The thing I have been noticing from these same players is how simplistic the playstyles are. From Souther, I swear I see nothing except grenades, grabs, and aerials trying to recover. 9B, Throws, Ftilt, Bair. Masashi, arrows and aerials. I am not sure if that is a good thing. Use the best of the character and not risk using the less useful moves of the character.

Pedrowz'

Smash Rookie
The thing I have been noticing from these same players is how simplistic the playstyles are. From Souther, I swear I see nothing except grenades, grabs, and aerials trying to recover. 9B, Throws, Ftilt, Bair. Masashi, arrows and aerials. I am not sure if that is a good thing. Use the best of the character and not risk using the less useful moves of the character.

I'm a brazilian guy, i will try to reply you :confused: xD
These used this attacks because is the securiest moves of the chars.
Snake : Grenades,Ftilt,Bair,DownB
DeDeDe : Bair,Fair,Dsmash,Ftilt too

Honestly, it seems like they were all being overly-secure about their attacks. Mainly projectile camping (Yes Southern and his grenades....ugh...it was just....UGH.) and all that. It was like playing defense every single match...

Deboog

Smash Cadet
It's kind of funny that 9B can banana lock with DeDeDe better than a Diddy Kong can.

Top Bottom