• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~_COIN FLIP TOURNAMENT 2_~ Congrats To Prince Ramen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
So does Zelda, actually. SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE! IS ZELDA/SHEIK BANNED OR NOT!?!?!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lucas is banned.....YOU MONSTER D':

AND I gotta go against Prince Ramen first round....at least Pit is banned as well....*sigh*

This tourny is double elim right xD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Aibou: Oh lol sorry zelda and sheik are allowed, my bad, changed it :p

@Jbandit: Yes it is

@Jimmy: adding now :D oh and btw, about the number of matches...

Rules
Stock: 3
Time Limit: 8:00
16 man tournament.
  • All matches are 2/3 except the final and semi-finals which are 3/5.
  • All items are turned to "Off" and "None."
  • Any Suicide move is allowed. If it is the last stock, the person who commits the suicide will take the win.
  • Meta Knight's Infinite Dimensional Cape is banned.
  • Stalling is banned.
  • This is a double elimination tournament, so if you lose, your not out yet! If the timer runs out before the set is over, the person with the most stock wins. If the stocks are tied, the person with the least damage wins. If somehow the damage is also the same, it is decided by Sudden Death.
  • If both players decide there is too much lag, post this here or PM me and I will flip a coin. The winner of the coin flip wins the set.
  • You must have a minimum of 50 posts or a Post Per Day of 2 or higher to enter. Unless someone reliable vouches for you or you have been in a CFT prior to this before (and didn't John).
  • No Stage Striking
After the set, have one person post the winner and the score of the set (ex. Player 1 wins the first game of the set, then Player 2 comes back and wins the next two games, therefore you would post 'Player 2, 2-1' or something of the sort)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sonic legal?

Final Destination legal?

Pictochat legal?

Awesome.

I've got to do some things for about 30 minutes to an hour, Z, so just VM me when you want to play after that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sonic legal?

Final Destination legal?

Pictochat legal?

Awesome.

I've got to do some things for about 30 minutes to an hour, Z, so just VM me when you want to play after that.
Sonic, im currently at school right now, so itll be a couple hours haha

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ill report these but does anyone have a guess to who won? xD

Jbandit vs. PrinceRamen (0-2)

:peach: vs. :snake: = :snake: (Final Destination)

:wario: vs. :olimar: = :olimar: (Yoshi's Island) *took to last stock cuz of Olimar's recovery..then got ******

Fun matches ^^

Aibou

Smash Master
*heaves a sigh of relief*

Excellent. At least my main is allowed ^_^. I'll play Night soon.

Why do we always have to fight in round one, Night? XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
weegee is banned, ill fix that. sorry for the mistakes, i did it at like 6 in the morning and i just woke up :p ill scan for more problems to

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
your diddy's good but I like battling your GW and ROB more imo

I just think they are a little better atm.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Due date might need to be extended thanks to the LMFAO the forums had for the past three days. :/

yoichX

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I HAVE TO give up :( don't have the time to do this..... sorry i REALLY wanted to though

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The lmfao has been affecting me pretty bad to so I will extend lol btw sorry sonic for missing the match, swf was just gay

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
cubone & kazoo have been added, c spyker's problem has been noted (wont be to hard on him though due to swf crapping out all week unless of course he never shows up again <.<), and yoich's unfortunate fate has been sealed, so sorry you couldn't participate :( Neoslasher, you get the win this round, and jimmy gets one the next.

Also, THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SATURDAY, APRIL 10, so get your matches done before sunday, OR ELSE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom