• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wait, Rag...

We're not teaming at this? I thought that's what the whole ruckus was about.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Im in Raleigh now. Heading out around 4:15 to make it in time for doubles (unless I get lost). Expect a phone call from me when I am close to arriving and/or lost, so I make sure Ive got the right apt complex/etc

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Since killer isn't going I guess I'll still need a team mate lol. Bill? Keith? Shady? Devin? Mullins? Ph00t? Zero Gamer? Snapp? CT?

lol too good guys.

910 315 2684

hit me up because i'll be leaving soon.

I guess Bill is prioritized because he asked me first, but if he found a teammate already then I'll team with someone else.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Hey N!ggah's,

This is Knorr & D-Shep b!tches... we are n raleigh and want a way 2 chapel hill so KNORR said one of yall NAGGAH'S come get us!!!

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
tourney was great, i really need to work on my matchups, next tourney i will actually use luigi, i like the way he played out in friendlies.

edit: can i get a copy of the results and bracket, ima put it under the wario, and maybe snake boards. 9th place is ****IN terrible, but at least it looks alright considering there was over 30 peeps

*CT*

Smash Lord
We will be there
:3
Bro I left the webcam at Bill's near his computer its a Lebeca? lol some Korean brand like I mentioned earlier.

Sorry Keith I feel like I sandbagged pretty hard in doubles today.

Good luck in Melee tomorrow guys, I'm gonna be asleep for awhile.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
just getting home.. i had fun guys

rag.. it was good teaming with you at this

pp.. i love you from 0 to death

stingers.. maybe next time you can MM my bowser - $300 trillion

mits and duo.. i like you guys man lol

too tired to think of anything else so goodnight

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bro I left the webcam at Bill's near his computer its a Lebeca? lol some Korean brand like I mentioned earlier.

Sorry Keith I feel like I sandbagged pretty hard in doubles today.

Good luck in Melee tomorrow guys, I'm gonna be asleep for awhile.
How am I going to pay you 5 bills? D;

I guess ill just pay you when I see you.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
1. PP
2. Stingerz
3. Shady
4. Karn
5. Devin
6. Duo
7. Mitsurugi
8. Jon?

Thats all I remember..... brackets will be up soon. I tripped into fail so many times this tourney. xD Thats ok, victory must not have been my destiny this time. xD

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
the brawl brackets got deleted because someone turned off bills computer

i know I beat lopez, bo, lost to pp, then beat rag, mits, karn, shady, and lost to pp again (3-2 lost first set :()

i won my mms with pp and duo with mk though =)

-stingers

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i thought devin got foruth, and and rag thanks for carring me so hard in doubles.

Mits and Duo, i also like you guys.

Bill, i love you too, i dont know if i actually said it in between my laughter.

Vilt, Thanks for spanking dat *** at B+. I could have played with you all night.

Dj rome, we need to play more melee.

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
Dam results neva looked so petty in mah lyfe

I wana know who de other 8 people are.

If it ain't FISH of any kind (Catfish, preferably, but you can choose other [only catfish is you choices] fine by me) DAN IT AIN'T REAL! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dam poster poseurs like manray STINGRAY (good stuff on second GTFOandGAL for bawrlrlrwablegiaden). We need ta talk some. You can get recruited to the ESS ARRS (That's SR -Straight Rider- [someone will name search that lololololo]) if ur good enough. :laugh::mad::laugh::bee::mad::mad::mad:

An who duh heil is on 3rd? I can't see him.

Ah well. I Hurd mah boi l0zR went. I got a call, BUT I IGNORED IT! :mad::mad::mad: IMMA MAN! I MAKE CALLS! You is betta win, ADAM! MAN! I'm rarin to go now..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom