• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
Hey snapp I'm going to main Wario so I can show u how u r supposed to play him, lmao! I'm going to get that Brawl+ so we can actually have a team next time.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
1. PP (Marth)
2. Stingers (ROB)
3. Shady (Snake)
4. Devin (Marth)
5. Karn (Wario)
5. Duo (Fox)
7. Mits (Wolf/Snake)
7. Jon? (Falco)

That's top eight in the correct order.

1. PP + Stingers
2. Karn + Shady
3. Bill + Rag
4. Devin + Bo
5. Jon? + Fritz
5. Rag + KillerSOS
7. Snapple + Rag
7. Rag + Kale

Thanks for teaming with everyone, Rag.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AS FAR as the NC players are concerned, They all did amazing.

Good stuff, everyone!!! amazing performance. I hope to see more.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stingers you suck
stfu mk was banned ******

go cry more about ddd-snake being unwinnable for snake :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

me, jim, and ape left before melee singles :(

me and jim got 4th in melee doubles though iirc (getting to losers semis is 4th iirc). beat karn/dj and behr/crystal =)

oh and I forgot to mention I beat Devin in brawl too

all my matches were really close and good. especially my set with mits :D too close.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol too afraid to use meta on me *****

bill make a results thread with the list devin posted i guess. we should all post our wins/losses (brawl, i'm assuming bill will save the melee brackets) so we can recreate a bracket

BEHR

Smash Hero
Melee needs to be on Saturday it feels weird on a Sunday.

Anyways Me and Crystal should have beat Stingers and Jim

and I am so much better at teams lol

also Pika. <3

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yeah Stingers, you've gotten so much better. I was really impressed. Good **** playing real characters now.

Ocean: I never played PP today. I don't know what combo you're talking about.

Really good **** to everybody I played today. I had a sweet time and I was decently pleased with how I was playing.

So many people dropped out last minute. :[

I got 9th in singles I think. Beat Seven and Crystalnite and lost to Chaddd and Full Metal.

Results were like

1. PP
2. Lozr
3. Chaddd
4. XIF
5. Yay
5. Mask
7. Full Metal
7. ?
9. Darksyde
9. ?

I think.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yay on Bill's account.

Results were:

1. PP
2. LOZR
3. Chadddddddddddddddddddd
4. Don Hudson
5. Fullmetal
5. XIF

Rest I don't remember and am too lazy to look for on his computer.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL wow.

Anyway, good shiz to Stongers and Shady and Duo in Brawl. Shady basically beat me, and Duo and Stongers did. Hooray.

I was really pleased with the talent level of the Melee end of things. It was a great warm-up to RoM2, and I'm really glad GA came out. Hopefully you guys had fun.

I'll do shoutouts later.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
sorry for wasting your guys's time with my scrubby play on sunday, definitely not the kind of A-Game I like to bring to the table.

GG's to everyone, PP is the real deal (we'll see during a tournament match still ;)), and L0ZR got LUCKY on corneria, you hear me?! LUCKY!!!

<3

Nicely run tournament, and if NC-Echo is willing to PM me a list of the people that dropped from the tournament last minute, I will personally go out and sucker punch the piss out of all of them. What Bill did to supplement the pot was completely unnecessary and never expected of him, but it was greatly appreciated. Next time *****s need to

MAN.

THE.

FVCK.

UP.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
stfu mk was banned ******

go cry more about ddd-snake being unwinnable for snake :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

me, jim, and ape left before melee singles :(

me and jim got 4th in melee doubles though iirc (getting to losers semis is 4th iirc). beat karn/dj and behr/crystal =)

oh and I forgot to mention I beat Devin in brawl too

all my matches were really close and good. especially my set with mits :D too close.
lol, good stuff in melee stingers. But yeah, I'd have to say that the last 8 sets in the brawl tournament were all super close. I was feeling sick at the venue, and it turns out I have a bad case of the flu... yay. I feel horrible. This tournament was good though cause I learned the olimar matchup. GG's to everyone I played, I really wanted to do brawl + but no one showed up... you all suck for that, and it was too late to do it after brawl, and I felt like **** cause of the flu. - this is Duo -

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've never done this shoutouts thing but I think I'll give it a try.

Bill- good **** hosting and other stuff, thanks for teaming and for the lulz

Jim- when are we teaming in melee

Smith- i'm a bad influence

Stingers- when are we teaming in brawl

PP- good job winning everything again, thanks for the ride to burger king

Ape- good matches

Jon- pew pew

Mits and Duo- trip moar :laugh:

Vilt- thanks for jumping my car, 1 more match

GA smashers- lol at seeing you hit a bowl outside then hitting mine in my car, then having a 12 year old step out of the back

shady and uncle- good to see you guys like always

keith- give me back my tv

Sorry if I missed anyone, I wrote these in class

Top Bottom