• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A blog for the ladies

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=2509]A blog for the ladies[/drupal]

I got a massive pimple on my back I can't reach, so whose gonna be the lucky gal to get to pop it?
You know what they say, you scratch my back and I'll scratch your back. You pop mine and I'll pop yours

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pierce, we're going to the same circuit event... so... if you get a pimple or anything....:bee:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Chowder is Cartoon Network's best show in a long time. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack is a very close second.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
How about you just let it sit there, no one is going to see your back.
Other just get a spoon on a stick and scrape it off.
No one will pop your pimple IRL.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nah, my girl use to pop them all the time. She knows how to get the head out and everything. My fingers are too large to get the black heads out. Trouble is, I'd have to fly on a plane to get it popped.

mzink*

Smash Ace
lmfao!!!

Try using one of those long back scrubbies to keep your back from getting oily and keep the skin healthy in those hard to reach places.

If it gets worse go to the doctor or find a cream or something.

This thread is hilarious.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Logan, I am able to disappoint multiple times a night, no reason to be sad, we'll give it another swing in a few minutes.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You said most women.

What are the other women's responses?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You said most women.

What are the other women's responses?
Relief, as they see they no longer have to worry about the work they might have to exude and the juices they might have had to clean up, since its so small they need not worry about such things, they'll just have to get past its discoloration, then things start poppin.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So it's nearly 5 in the morning, and i was just cleaning out my subscriptions because I couldn't sleep. Naturally, the title of this thread made me check what was inside. Now, I don't know if sleep deprivation is making this funnier than it should be, but I'm ROLLING over here, so get necroed

Top Bottom