• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a couple things that could be useful

Rykard

Smash Ace
so this is just gonna be a few nots on the ice climbers that i realized today and feel free to tell me what you think of them. soo....

1) you can do a down throw > fair > pivot grab

Uses: if you are facing away from the ledge and are not entirely comfortable with doing back throw alternates, at low percentages you can do this to face the ledge and then continue forward towards it into a spike or something. This also goes a great distance much like Ignore the Fire's fthow > pivot grab so that could be another use.

2) Throw to nana > down throw > belay

Uses: this is more or less a really flashy way to KO with the ice climbers off the top in the 100% area. basically, when you have nana down throw do a full jump with popo in the direction of your opponent so that you basically are following their trajectory and then of you Up b , they will wil get hit by belay and star KOed. i believe it can be air dodged, but it looks cool so you might want to try it out just for fun

gordon117

Smash Cadet
Haha, that Up+B KO sounds rather humiliating, might be fun. Especially the first time you use it because it would be horribly unexpected.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
That up+B thing seems cool!

My most humiliating finisher is:
Popo grab near --> edge (looking out from stage) then Bthrow to Nana..
Walk to the left side of Nana & Opponent, (opponent should be between Nana & You now.)
Taunt with Popo then Fsmash for the KO! :skull:

(only works on higher % cause opponent can break free otherwise.)

Top Bottom