• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple vids of me playing

AndorranPrince

Smash Rookie
Advice is much appreciated. At th moment my only "new" video (I'm working on more), and I still need some ZSS vids, but there give you the "gist" of it. How does one record video so smoothly? Mine is just me filming the TV while playing the replay LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dazXAX7uV_M
Here's the 1st video. I'll upload some different ones as I make them. I'm not quite sure who to main yet, and tournaments in my area are few and far between. Any and all comments are welcomed, more vids as I upload them :)

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Important message, please read this before watching:
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR,
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR,

Life

Smash Hero
Less eggroll, less down-B, decent players can pretty easily punish both. Try not to DJ with Yoshi unless you're recovering.

I'm not a Yoshi player so I can't say much more.

EDIT: Also, tournament rules are 3stock w/8minute timer.

AndorranPrince

Smash Rookie
I'll post myself against a human next time I get the chance so I won't use CPU punishers (eggroll&downB) and I make better use of his aerial abilities. I'm considering trying competitive play, would I just get punished at my reflex level?

Top Bottom