• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Demons perspective of a Perfect Pokemon.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Only move of Lucario's that have sweetspots are Fsmash, dash attack, and Utilt. A topic like that isn't really necessary. *woof*
Doesn't bair also have different hitbox areas, hence why hitting with it near the ground sends them on a lower trajectory?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Heck no. We spammed and got off topic in 4 posts or less and still got stuff done. Lucario's chest spike is a toaster because he is a BEAST.
3.4 posts to be exact milln.

And no, I dont think Bair sweetspots. Its more the awkward shape of the hitbox that makes the trajectory funky.
-t2

Browny

Smash Hater
i thought bair just acts like most lingering attacks (snake/DDD bair) in that immediately after the hitbox comes out, the lingering part of the attack is the one with different knockback. i dont know if that is a unique attribute however I cant think of any other characters' attacks which do it though

Top Bottom