• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few 3.5 glitches

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
-In stamina mode, the letters "hp" flickered in the middle of the screen a couple of times one match. It appears to be the same graphic that show above the characters' heads to show their health. I'm not sure what caused it, because it only happened in one match.
-At the end of a stamina battle, when it says "game", the character who won will speed up instead of slowing down.
-I can't land on training room platforms at all.
-There are a few new AI bugs that didn't seem to be present in 3.02. I've noticed falco hanging on the edge forever and luigi just short hops in place forever.
-The animation for Captain Falcon's dash to run transition stutters a bit and it looks weird as a result.
-The "menu" icon in the "my music" page is mostly gray and has the old font.
-Giga bowser loses armor for a frame during his transition from crawl to crouch. This doesn't appear to happen on bowser though.

Lnik3500

Smash Rookie
You should check if there's already a post about the bugs before you post it. But yeah There's some bugs (More like mistakes than bugs but alright) that wasn't posted too

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
You should check if there's already a post about the bugs before you post it. But yeah There's some bugs (More like mistakes than bugs but alright) that wasn't posted too
Sorry, you're right, it looks like two of these had already been posted. I didn't see the other five in the first two pages though.

Top Bottom