• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few tactics that I've seen the pros use.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Why? You just wasted my time making this thread, even as a joke. I actually want to sue you for 10 minutes of time. Someone please close this ****, and pay attention to these thread to close all other **** on here. I'm tired of wasting my time on these boards with useless threads.
Aw come on; some people might need to know that they can defend or attack from the air.

I dunno, maybe somone who has never played the game and lived under a rock or something but they may need to know it.

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
anyone remember the "how to play video" from melee? that is where you got this "pro player" info from huh?

Mizar

Smash Ace
This can only mean one of the following things.

OP = total nooblet that played a smash game for the first time.
OP = troll, and a very succesful one.

Please delete this thread before even more valuable time is lost in the depts of F@ggotry that lurks in here.

TehNomad

Smash Rookie
okie guyz, i find ultimatez skill

when ur opponent is week, take ur hand and swat they're controller out of they're hand, then use cstik 4 insta kill.

i bet this r goin 2 be new pro tactic

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
your forgot the best move of all, the sakurai facepalm. Whenever Sakurai gives you the almighty *facepalm* you characters trips....

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
guys, GUYS. i just found a new AT. i call it wrestling. it counters the AT already talked about in this thread, the bubble defend. what you do is, you use your ground hogging to force the enemy to use his bubble defend, and get this. you can actually click the Z button (gamecube controller) and wrestle with them, and if you click a direction on the control stick then you do some crazy judo throw.

also, another one. its called matrixing. if you use bubble defending and click down, you do what i call a 'floor matrix' but in the air, you just click L to 'air matrix' and you can air matrix as much as you want until you touch the floor. a common pro tactic with this is to 'matrix infinite' where you keep clicking L to the point where you are pretty much untouchable.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
Rofl, i cant belive the crap threads that are being posted lately... There are so many noobs making posts about stuff we have know about for about two years... just wow...

sooo many facepalms...

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
guys, GUYS. i just found a new AT. i call it wrestling. it counters the AT already talked about in this thread, the bubble defend. what you do is, you use your ground hogging to force the enemy to use his bubble defend, and get this. you can actually click the Z button (gamecube controller) and wrestle with them, and if you click a direction on the control stick then you do some crazy judo throw.

also, another one. its called matrixing. if you use bubble defending and click down, you do what i call a 'floor matrix' but in the air, you just click L to 'air matrix' and you can air matrix as much as you want until you touch the floor. a common pro tactic with this is to 'matrix infinite' where you keep clicking L to the point where you are pretty much untouchable.

lol at bubble defending.

Top Bottom