• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Fools Day

Demonio

Smash Rookie
I'm calling for a campaign, for every member of Smash boards to play Wifi on April Fools Day, and use nothing but Falcon Punch for every move. No up b, no raptor boost to get on stage, just falcon punch, over, and over, and over. Whose up to it?
A.k.a starts on April 1st

Demonio said:
But what happens if we happen to come across another Captain Falcon who's participating in the event? Or happen to come across taunt parties? Would we be Falcon punching them, or form an alliance with them?
And I'd like that to be answered...

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I'm joining~

But what happens if we happen to come across another Captain Falcon who's participating in the event? Or happen to come across taunt parties? Would we be Falcon punching them, or form an alliance with them?

And yes, I think we should get a code with like, 2 crouches and "Show your moves!"
I think we should form an alliance, but start a falcon punch battle if everyone becomes a Capt. Falcon participating in the event. If he's some random guy just being Captain Falcon fighting normally, gang up on him.

Shadia

Smash Cadet
what about different time zones, but if your in my mind i guess thats not a problem
true, I didn't think about that... maybe we could make a couple different times throughout the day, like 12:00 am&pm, and 6:00 am&pm estern time. I don't know, just some ideas ^^

tsilver33

Smash Ace
The point is to NOT to play people on this site, or know about this. That way it's a joke. XD You won't be playing to win, and I can almost certainly assure you that you will lose. It's just a way to say, 'APRIL FOOLS DAY!"

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I'm in!

But what about all the other people on the web? Isn't it hard to meet only people who joined in this thread?
How about we post this on other sites like GameFAQs? I remember Paunch week there. Good times...

Avion

Smash Apprentice
As long as we can actually fight with Falcon Punches and not just spam them, sounds good! I'll definitely do this. But Falcon's down and side taunts need some love too!

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
I'm in, so:
UpB at start of match
Spam falcon pawnch
Captain Fabulous
join with any taunting parties
Gain up on all regular playing captain falcons

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I'm in, so:
UpB at start of match
Spam falcon pawnch
Captain Fabulous
join with any taunting parties
Gain up on all regular playing captain falcons
Can we fight others if it's all Falcon?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
If you want to say something negative, at least be sure to use proper spelling, capitalization, and periods. If not, no one takes you seriously. And although it's true that it may get old, no one expects you to play ALL day. Just until you get bored. That simple.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I hope I don't forget about this, lol.

Try advertising this thread in your sig. More people might join. :chuckle:

Top Bottom