• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a good partner for sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenpoteyeballs

Smash Rookie
what would be the best person to be with sheik on a 2v2 match.. my friend uses marth and i was wondering if marth would be good or not..

vericz

Smash Champion
I team with hiroshi with falco and our team does pretty well. Sheik conserves the stocks while falco combos opponents to high percentages. Very fun team as well

$ick

Smash Lord
Sheik has the ability to team well with just about anyone. A good choice though is always the team mvp, Peach.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Ya Sheik can be offensive or defensive in teams depending on what type of style you have. The one I think that works best with sheik is Fox in my perspective.

skip430

Smash Cadet
From what I have gathered from others posts.... anyone top tier would be good.... in fact, as a general rule of what character to use in any situation...... top tier ones ftw

chickenpoteyeballs

Smash Rookie
a friend said that a good partner for sheik would be marth because of the long reach of him ans the speed of sheik..

Drecker

Smash Ace
Sheik is a character that can team well with anyone, you'll be fine with a Marth player. I team with either Spacies or Marth, and we do just fine.

Banks

Smash Hero
oh **** ya thats right, jigglypuff and sheik is like the pwnage maine team a.k.a. chilltown

then u gotzx fleshwang with sheik and falco omgz

i think the important thing is to have sheik on a team RITE

Drephen

Smash Master
lol @ everyone just posting who they team with, that doesnt help anybody

i tend to team with people with strong KO attacks. My strategy is usually "i grab, they hit" So i think fox, jiggly, gannon, or falcon are the best choices

double sheik is horrible

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
Since my main is Sheik, I can say I like teaming up with Marth, Fox, or Peach.

Luma

Smash Lord
lol @ everyone just posting who they team with, that doesnt help anybody

i tend to team with people with strong KO attacks. My strategy is usually "i grab, they hit" So i think fox, jiggly, gannon, or falcon are the best choices

double sheik is horrible
well u gotta see cj and nihonjin in 1 team, thats scarry

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
if you don't mind paying the reg fee then you should go anyways. The experience is good and you'll get to meet new people.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i like falco. you needles + his lasers = lots of life saving.

peach and marth are both good, too. cfalc is alright on a couple of stages, but i prefer a falco or peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom