• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good testament to your skills...

Mechie

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone.

I may not be the best smasher, but I do know a way to test out anyone's Smash skills. It's quite simple really: Do The Canyon level of Subspace on Intense. This rather devious onslaught of enemies will test your endurance and your ability to think on your feet (or jetbase thingy for ROB).

Although some might argue fighting CPU characters isn't a real skill, I would say that it does take a unique skill and this level is probably one of the harder ones in subspace. You essentially have 5 waves, and if you use a character per wave, getting your first to at least the middle of the second 1, you'll be golden.

Again, i'm not a pro, and if someone has better advice by all means say so. We all want to be good at the game, so lets help each other out!

Holty

Smash Apprentice
Just play other people. That tests your endurance and ability to think on your feet also - not being a computer, probably more efficiently, too.

/PlzLock

Top Bottom