• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good way to focus?

ChomP

Smash Cadet
I was wondering on how to focus better in matches. I realized that I play better on my first stock, and rather poorly on my last. Any help? :]

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
try caffine. It helps for me. It also could be they started picking up on your habbits and ****** you on stock 3 for it

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I haven't scene you play, but unless you have some serious attention span issues it shouldn't be too hard to focus for 8 minutes let alone 5.

so odds are yes you should but I can't say for sure as I haven't scene you play

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Think about whether or not you're forgetting about any of your mixup options. One of Oli's great mixups is his dtilt, but I often forget about it. Taking stock of how you've been playing and what else you can throw into the mix to make it better are good ways to get yourself back on track.

Top Bottom