• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Guide to Common PK Thunder "Mindgames"

_clinton

Smash Master
*Comes in here and sees Solar Plexus*

**** it...that was what I was coming in here to talk about ^_^

So I guess I'll just bring up "Around the World" because I don't see it or something like it...

It is very useful vs. someone who has a "counter" for our PK Thunder who also has a lot of turn off time because of it (G&W's Bucket), it is also very easy to fake out and floor blast/inverse, it also does a nice job at using the tail...

It pretty much just has you firing it forward then looping it until you hit Ness' back side

<.>

>=1
.=Ness
<=2

There...have a nice shoddy bit of text for it...

xoxokev

Smash Lord
I get it, it's a great tactic. But are you sure that's the right name? Around the World is also the name of Ness' up smash. Anyway, I'll add it to the techniques section... soon...

EDIT: I was just about to add it... but then I noticed that I already wrote something kind of like it. I titled it Fake Chasing. It's in the techniques section, but if that's not it exactly, then I can add to it

_clinton

Smash Master
"Fake Chasing [...name pending]: When your opponent is in the air , offstage, or just standing somewhere far enough to not get punished, use PKT to chase him/her, retreat your PKT and hit yourself by the time your opponent lands/attempts to punish you"

**** it...that is what I meant...but I just called it around the world because that is sort of what it does...

**** it...I want my name in this thread for people who added to it

:cry:

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Tech chase PK FiYah.

Tail whip someone laying down as they get up then hit them with the head.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Tech chase PK FiYah.

Tail whip someone laying down as they get up then hit them with the head.
Even better, tailwhip them while over them and then hit yourself for a PKT2. :chuckle:

Top Bottom