• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A hi to old pals from Inks!

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
It's really been a while, but ever since moving to the Monterey Bay area, I've kept myself busy and have had a hard time keeping up with old friends due to not having a computer. Now that a chance has occurred i want to give shoutouts to all of my old buds (you know who you are). I haven't forgotten you all who brought about nice memories I won't forget. Some brief specific shoutouts:

Superfriends: can't wait to get back to Socal, to re-live old pastimes. (hugo say hi to the rest for me, cause i figure you're the only one who still keeps track of smasboards)
Mango: good job winning and staying loyal to the game you love.
Larry: Apparently, falco isn't so bad in brawl, good luck man.
Mike Haze: Keep on having pun man..
Miguel: Look foward to doing teams, like the old days.

Of course there's many more (tofu,lucky,romeo,jazon,alex,etc.), who I also remember and appreciate greatly. So hi to all and I'll try to get on aim sometime to get updated on Socal, C ya.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's really been a while, but ever since moving to the Monterey Bay area, I've kept myself busy and have had a hard time keeping up with old friends due to not having a computer. Now that a chance has occurred i want to give shoutouts to all of my old buds (you know who you are). I haven't forgotten you all who brought about nice memories I won't forget. Some brief specific shoutouts:

Superfriends: can't wait to get back to Socal, to re-live old pastimes. (hugo say hi to the rest for me, cause i figure you're the only one who still keeps track of smasboards)
Mango: good job winning and staying loyal to the game you love.
Larry: Apparently, falco isn't so bad in brawl, good luck man.
Mike Haze: Keep on having pun man..
Miguel: Look foward to doing teams, like the old days.

Of course there's many more (tofu,lucky,romeo,jazon,alex,etc.), who I also remember and appreciate greatly. So hi to all and I'll try to get on aim sometime to get updated on Socal, C ya.
come back to socal inks!!!!!

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
lol inks even i know that you've been gone a while... what have you done that's so busy? socal misses you ^_^

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
wtf I don't remember that sig Inks lol...

I don't even get it

Edit: haha nvm I remember now it was when Mike and I were spamming those puns. My favorite one was when Psychomidget said something about it getting out of hand and I said "Be careful, he might PM Neal" lolol. good times

HugS™

Smash Lord
oh **** yeah, jose *****.

Come back dude. and give me your number if you've changed it. Cuz i have your old one still.

Gabe, wolf, and omar as about you all the time.

Top Bottom