• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A "Horizontal" kill move. (probably will only help noobs)

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Okay Ill sound stupid to the veterans, but I was experimenting with the little nub at the bottom... that sentence got dirty;) (Anyway the C-stick) With only a week and a halfish experiance I find training mode can still tell me lots of things I didnt know... like this. I instafloated right at ground level, and then hit my cstick diagonally. What resulted was a quick neutA, high knockback move at the speed faster than a forward smash. I got to working with it and now I like it more than forward smash because its at least as fast for me to use. Like I said it's a noob find I thought I would mention for other noobs since float techs havent really been mentioned in GREAT detail in any guide and it seems like their are several of us. And honestly please dont flame this. I just was having trouble finding a kill move and I think it might be a tad faster and in some cases have more knockback.

And I ment ground kill move since you are basically ON the ground...

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Sweet. Something else to add to my game. But have you compared the C-stick neutral air to a regular neutral air? I myself prefer to use the buttons and not a "shortcut".

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
yeah, but I just like the c-stck. It make float fighting easier sso its just habbit.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
best horizontal kill move = sweetspotted tennis racket. That kills at such low percents... I love it
yeah, I love that one and oddly enought tennis is my favorite sport.:laugh: and Im happy the avatar pleases.

Top Bottom