• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Kinda not that challenging Challenger approaches!

Beman

Smash Rookie
Hello!
My name is Beman and I'm a filthy Casual!
I use Marth in Melee, Brawl, and Project M when I'm playing to win.
I ususally use everyone but Ness/Lucas when I'm playing.
I decided to join smashboards cause I want a place to talk about Smash bros.
I don't attend tournaments, just small get-togethers with my filthy casual friends. I also have no interest
in participating in tournaments, I'll probably get eaten alive.
Aside from Smash, I thoroughly enjoy the Fire emblem series (Except for Shadow dragon, that was meh)
I also kinda watch anime, but mainly read manga. I also do Taekwondoe. I'm meh at that too.
I am the vice president of my school's gaming club where we mainly play Project M. as the vice, I mainly create ideas
to make smash bros more fun and kinda random.
It's basically a wheel of fortune style thing where the selections on the wheel are certain gamerules. (having a certain item on, having turbo mode, or final smashes on. or even going as a certain character, or random.) I'm also teeming with ideas to make games more amusing so I may make post with all of them.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Hello!
My name is Beman and I'm a filthy Casual!
I use Marth in Melee, Brawl, and Project M when I'm playing to win.
I ususally use everyone but Ness/Lucas when I'm playing.
I decided to join smashboards cause I want a place to talk about Smash bros.
I don't attend tournaments, just small get-togethers with my filthy casual friends. I also have no interest
in participating in tournaments, I'll probably get eaten alive.
Aside from Smash, I thoroughly enjoy the Fire emblem series (Except for Shadow dragon, that was meh)
I also kinda watch anime, but mainly read manga. I also do Taekwondoe. I'm meh at that too.
I am the vice president of my school's gaming club where we mainly play Project M. as the vice, I mainly create ideas
to make smash bros more fun and kinda random.
It's basically a wheel of fortune style thing where the selections on the wheel are certain gamerules. (having a certain item on, having turbo mode, or final smashes on. or even going as a certain character, or random.) I'm also teeming with ideas to make games more amusing so I may make post with all of them.
Well welcome to Smashboards Beman surely and hopefully you'll be able to make a lot of friends!

It took me awhile to make some friends here but hey I got it to work so never stop trying!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the forums, Beman! Hopefully you see lots of good people (and make a lot of friends, like SmasherP83 said) in here and enjoy the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom